1. Joined
    30 Aug '06
    Moves
    20 Nov '06 22:29
    Originally posted by richfeet
    The music of NFL FILMS THIS MUSIC IS SO GOOD IT MAKES ME WANT TO RUN INTO A WALL
    The band is: Emerson Lake and Palmer.
  2. Rugby League HQ
    Moves
    22 Nov '06 04:05
    Head Bussa- by Lil Scrappy

Also the opening music to MNF. You know, the one where a celebrity asks the question, & then the whole town converts into an NFL arena... love it!! 😀
  3. Joined
    26 Oct '06
    Moves
    23 Nov '06 18:40
    Originally posted by mtthw
    Ah, yes, "The Chain" by Fleetwood Mac. Very good.

I also have a memory of back in the 1980's the BBC having an NBA highlights programme. The theme tune was excellent. I later found out it was a modified excerpt from Fantasia on Greensleeves by Vaughan Williams. Anyone remember it?
    top tune indeed
  4. Joined
    31 Jul '06
    Moves
    24 Nov '06 08:56
    the beggining of "Bitter Sweet Symphony" by The Verve is pretty cool sports music, maybe after winning a championship and jumping around in slow motion
  5. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    24 Nov '06 12:25
    The two I can't forget are
    1) "Simply the Best" by Tina Turner played when Chris Eubank strutted into the arena.
    and
    2) "Nessun Dorma" played all through the 1990 World Cup. [Pavarotti, I think]
  6. Standard memberVarg
    Thinking...
    Odersfelt
    Moves
    24 Nov '06 12:33
    Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
    The two I can't forget are
    1) "Simply the Best" by Tina Turner played when Chris Eubank strutted into the arena.
    and
    2) "Nessun Dorma" played all through the 1990 World Cup. [Pavarotti, I think]
    That reminds me, darts players often have their own music.
    Martin "Wolfie" Adams has Hungy Like a Wolf by Duran Duran

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree