1. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    11 Jun '10 23:59
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    Yes, I saw that interview with Adam Burish where he said if he saw Pronger out there he might punch him...Damn I would love to see that. Wonder how long it would take Pronger to knock him out?

I never heard of Adam Burish before, that is how well known he is.

Then they have the nerve to call the Philly Fans classless for booing. I think they are great fans actually, not a bunch of politically correct hypocrites.
    They do wear their hearts on their sleeves, them Philly fans. They throw batteries during football games.

Pronger in a tutu sounds great. Maybe they'll have Burish and Pronger slugging it out on the ice dressed like ballerinas. I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels he wussed out! I feel vindicated.
  2. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    12 Jun '10 22:582 edits
    Originally posted by scacchipazzo
    They do wear their hearts on their sleeves, them Philly fans. They throw batteries during football games.

Pronger in a tutu sounds great. Maybe they'll have Burish and Pronger slugging it out on the ice dressed like ballerinas. I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels he wussed out! I feel vindicated.
    Who is Burish? Did he even play in the Play off games? Here are his season stats!
    2009-10 Season
    G
    1 A
    3 PTS
    4 +/-

I don't think there would be much of a fight. Pronger would make pretty quick work of him.

Who is the other person that thinks Pronger wussed out? Are you talking about the chicago paper?....Man I wish you guys would learn something about hockey. Do you know you are talking about about one of the best defencemen in the league who plays around 30 minutes a game?

Give your head a shake, it might get the cob-webs loosened up. 😛
  3. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    12 Jun '10 23:47
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    Who is Burish? Did he even play in the Play off games? Here are his season stats!
    2009-10 Season
    G
    1 A
    3 PTS
    4 +/-

I don't think there would be much of a fight. Pronger would make pretty quick work of him.

Who is the other person that thinks Pronger wussed out? Are you talking about the chicago paper?....Man I wish you guys would learn ...[text shortened]... around 30 minutes a game?

Give your head a shake, it might get the cob-webs loosened up. 😛
    Pronger is Pronger. He's perhaps better than what I saw and you do know more hockey than I'll ever learn. BTW you never congratulated me on my game six prediction! FRankly, if my STars went after Pronger I'd love for him to play for Dallas. They need a stout defenseman!
  4. Joined
    03 Jul '03
    Moves
    13 Jun '10 19:591 edit
    Originally posted by darvlay
    Anyone hear Adam Burish's comments on Pronger after they won the cup??

In an interview with NBC, Burish couldn't pass up the opportunity to needle Chris Pronger on live television.

[quote]"I think Chris Pronger's the biggest idiot in the league," Burish said. "I can't stand him one bit. I hope I never have to see him again. If I see him out there, I mi in the NHL and Burish was scratched the last three games of the final.

🙄🙄
    as a hawks fan, i'd have to tell burish to shut up.

a. pronger is an a-hole, we all know this. it's his job to be an a-hole.

b. philly fans are largely classless pinheads. common knowledge.

still, getting the cup is the best revenge. you can hate on pronger all you want, but he does his job very well.

we're drinking champagne out of the cup while pronger and all those booing fans are at home.
  5. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    13 Jun '10 22:21
    Originally posted by runninfiend
    as a hawks fan, i'd have to tell burish to shut up.

a. pronger is an a-hole, we all know this. it's his job to be an a-hole.

b. philly fans are largely classless pinheads. common knowledge.

still, getting the cup is the best revenge. you can hate on pronger all you want, but he does his job very well.

we're drinking champagne out of the cup while pronger and all those booing fans are at home.
    Good assessment indeed. I am sooo happy for the Hawks, whom I favored and predicted would win in five. Pronger is better than how he played. The two games he played stoutly were Phillie wins. The last two games Hawks were able to get under his skin and he made silly fouls. One of them was not really a foul, but by calling attention to self with puck theft he more than guaranteed Hawks would provoke and cajole him. He's too hot headed to not take the bait.

I wish I could have been in Chicago for the parade! I saw clips and it was awesome. Also seems like no serious incidents, right? BTW I love Chicago and used to live there.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree