1. Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Jun '07 10:32
    Originally posted by Angry Boy
    FFS listen carefully

Mascherano and Tevez were not owned solely by West Ham when they (signed) agreed to play for them. This made them ineligible under PL rules and fielding ineligible players warrants a points deduction. The PL messed up and now they've brought this situation on themselves. I feel sorry for West Ham and Sheffield Utd.

However, Masch ...[text shortened]... to play for LFC.

Please explain why you think this would this result in a points deduction?
    Same reason as why you think WHU should be docked points, its simple.........
  2. Joined
    29 Jan '07
    Moves
    11 Jun '07 17:272 edits
    it warrants a punishment, not necessarily a points deduction... cant you ever get it right angry boy?
  3. Joined
    19 Sep '05
    Moves
    11 Jun '07 20:47
    Originally posted by tawnyowl
    Same reason as why you think WHU should be docked points, its simple.........
    No, you're simple.
  4. Joined
    19 Sep '05
    Moves
    11 Jun '07 20:48
    Originally posted by eatmybishop
    it warrants a punishment, not necessarily a points deduction... cant you ever get it right angry boy?
    Can't you read mo'fo?
  5. Joined
    29 Jan '07
    Moves
    11 Jun '07 21:22
    Can't you read mo'fo?
    shame you can't spell? didn't i beat you at chess the other day, is that why you're so bitter?
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Jun '07 07:29
    No, you're simple.
    Getting personal are we now, are have I struck a nerve?
  7. Joined
    19 Sep '05
    Moves
    12 Jun '07 07:42
    Originally posted by tawnyowl
    Getting personal are we now, are have I struck a nerve?
    I'm stating a fact. You clearly are simple, no offence intended.
  8. Joined
    19 Sep '05
    Moves
    12 Jun '07 07:54
    shame you can't spell? didn't i beat you at chess the other day, is that why you're so bitter?
    I'm sorry; it appears (according to the Urban Dictionary) that it's commonly spelt “mofo” not “mo'fo”. How terrible of me not to know the correct spelling of an abbreviated word from the street. At least I can spell "can't" and know where to use capital letters.

Finally, we've never played chess against each other, so you must be confusing "bitter" with a simple dislike for you.
  9. Joined
    20 Oct '05
    Moves
    22 Jun '07 11:29
    Been thinking about this.
    Surely the fault must lie at the door of the F.A for it's paperwork procedures enabling a player to play for said club.
    The more i think about it the more i think it is unlikely Sheff Utd will be re instated and possibly WHU will receive some other kind of punishment along with the fine they received.
    Other than that i'm sure the F.A will take the easy option,deal with it and brush it under the carpet to hide their inadequacies.
    Maybe,i dunno.
  10. Joined
    15 Jan '06
    Moves
    22 Jun '07 11:55
    Originally posted by blade68
    We played by the rules, they didn't. it's simple.
    lmfao
  11. Bramall Lane
    Moves
    22 Jun '07 19:28
    Originally posted by Dapablo
    lmfao
    Isn't it strange how the truth can be so amusing eh?
  12. Joined
    29 Jan '07
    Moves
    23 Jun '07 12:25
    I'm sorry; it appears (according to the Urban Dictionary) that it's commonly spelt “mofo” not “mo'fo”. How terrible of me not to know the correct spelling of an abbreviated word from the street. At least I can spell "can't" and know where to use capital letters.

Finally, we've never played chess against each other, so you must be confusing "bitter" with a simple dislike for you.
    "a simple dislike"... yes, that's right angry boy, everything about you is simple
  13. Joined
    19 Sep '05
    Moves
    23 Jun '07 12:55
    "a simple dislike"... yes, that's right angry boy, everything about you is simple
    Listen, this is no battle of wits between you and me.

I never pick on an unarmed man.
  14. Joined
    20 Oct '05
    Moves
    24 Jun '07 00:41
    Erm, what happened to the footy discussion chaps?🙄
  15. Joined
    29 Jan '07
    Moves
    24 Jun '07 13:49
    Originally posted by king creole
    Erm, what happened to the footy discussion chaps?🙄
    ...angry boy joined in

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree