Why are they so good? I hope this continues
  2. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    14 Apr '09 14:56
    Originally posted by sloppyb
    How do you prepare them? Roasted over a fire on a stick is VERY GOOD.

P-
  3. Standard memberuzless
    The So Fist
    Voice of Reason
    Moves
    14 Apr '09 20:48
    Originally posted by sloppyb
    They're not good. they are terrible in fact. The only thing holding this team together right now are some of the hitters.

How long do you think they can keep winning games when they have to score 6 or 7 runs to win?

The hitting will tail off and this team will sink unless the pitchers do some kind of miracle turn around.
  4. Joined
    19 Sep '06
    Moves
    15 Apr '09 02:47
    Originally posted by uzless
    They're not good. they are terrible in fact. The only thing holding this team together right now are some of the hitters.

How long do you think they can keep winning games when they have to score 6 or 7 runs to win?

The hitting will tail off and this team will sink unless the pitchers do some kind of miracle turn around.
    Seconded. The Rays are going to end up winning, with the Yankees getting the Wild Card. Red Sox do not have enough bats in my opinion, unless Ortiz and the rest catch fire. The Orioles are an excellent dark horse, with Roberts and Markakis.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree