1. Joined
    09 Jun '07
    Moves
    03 Jul '10 00:06
    It's just incredible how this team is nervous. About 5' Robinho was shouting at the ref and dutch players. He went on the whole game.

This is a team with Dunga's face. Players react like him reacting on the bench or in interviews. Dunga wanted the team to show guts, bravery, manhood and so on. They did it in the most stupid way. And this is just the final chapter, Brazil is playing like that since the first stage. Brazil didnt received 2 red cards in a World Cup since 1954. Kaka last red card (before Ivory Coast game) was in the early years of his career.

When Felipe Melo receives red card, if you look at Juan, Lucio and Gilberto Silva (three players with a lot of experience) you can see than reacting like "I knew it was going to happen". Actually, many people in Brazil was pointing out how Felipe Melo was being violent in every game.... just Dunga couldnt see it.
    Actually, I strongly believe he demanded this kind of play. Brazilian players were clearly being intentionally violents on Robben. Michel Bastos fouled him every time Robben received the ball, other players did the same, and Felipe's final foul is the result of that, along with his usual mental breakdown.

Said that. I'm actually glad we lost. Cause we do not deserve to win playing like that. We dont need another 1994 brazil.

Its common to hear the stupid dilema in Brazil "to win like in 94 (playing ugly) or to lose like in 82 (playing beautiful)". I just hope this defeat will finally bury this false dichotomy.
  2. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    03 Jul '10 00:22
    Originally posted by monteirof
    It's just incredible how this team is nervous. About 5' Robinho was shouting at the ref and dutch players. He went on the whole game.

This is a team with Dunga's face. Players react like him reacting on the bench or in interviews. Dunga wanted the team to show guts, bravery, manhood and so on. They did it in the most stupid way. And this is just the fi ...[text shortened]... 2 (playing beautiful)". I just hope this defeat will finally bury this false dichotomy.
    Amen, bro. That was a really ugly display of soccer. I am sad for you, but sadder for Brazil. Thuggish soccer has no place in sports, let alone a world cup. Dunga should be ashamed and so should the team.I guess they thought they had it in the bag after scoring early! Inded they did not deserve to win. In 1982 they played beautiful soccer and lost a wonderful game indeed!
  3. Joined
    09 Jun '07
    Moves
    03 Jul '10 00:23
    just a video to deplore this 2010 team and celebrate real brazilian football

YouTube
  4. Joined
    09 Jun '04
    Moves
    03 Jul '10 00:24

This is a team with Dunga's face. Players react like him reacting on the bench or in interviews. Dunga wanted the team to show guts, bravery, manhood and so on. They did it in the most stupid way. And this is just the fi ...[text shortened]... 2 (playing beautiful)". I just hope this defeat will finally bury this false dichotomy.
    non-sub rec!
  5. Joined
    09 Jun '07
    Moves
    03 Jul '10 01:49
    but now I got it

It's all micky jagger's fault!

He was rooting for USA against Ghana... rooting for England against Germany... and now rooting for Brazil against Holland
  6. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    03 Jul '10 03:22
    but now I got it

It's all micky jagger's fault!

He was rooting for USA against Ghana... rooting for England against Germany... and now rooting for Brazil against Holland
    And his accomplice Bill Clinton. When I saw him in the USA lockeroom I knew the team was jinxed! Good ol bill cannot touch anything without soiling it! He thought the USA's girlfriends might be in there, too!
  7. SubscriberHelder Octavio Borges
    Luso-brasileiro
    Cajamar, SP
    Moves
    03 Jul '10 13:40

Rec'd... :'(

For monteirof:
    Piadinha recebida por e-mail:
    Seleção Brasileira: 1 Dunga, 11 Sonecas e 190.000.000 de Zangados!!!
  8. Joined
    09 Jun '07
    Moves
    03 Jul '10 13:45
    Originally posted by Helder Octavio

For monteirof:
    [b]Seleção Brasileira: 1 Dunga, 11 Sonecas e 190.000.000 de Zangados!!!
    [/b]
    hahahaha! Boa!

E essa notícia: "Goleiro Bruno convida Felipe Melo pra passar férias em seu sítio"
  9. Standard memberorion25
    Art is hard
    Moves
    03 Jul '10 15:00
    Originally posted by Helder Octavio

For monteirof:
    [b]Seleção Brasileira: 1 Dunga, 11 Sonecas e 190.000.000 de Zangados!!!
    [/b]
    lol
  10. SubscriberHelder Octavio Borges
    Luso-brasileiro
    Cajamar, SP
    Moves
    03 Jul '10 15:03
    hahahaha! Boa!

E essa notícia: "Goleiro Bruno convida Felipe Melo pra passar férias em seu sítio"
    I'll hope Felipe Melo accepts! 😉

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree