1. Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Nov '09 12:433 edits
    Originally posted by phil3000
    Inferiour complex , i think thats what you call it !!!
    no its more like a cultural phenomena, having no national sovereignty of our own yet, we are subject to the English media telling us from 1966 how England are the greatest team in the world, thus, it is a simple reaction against this delusional stance. Why we should we be viewed as the same is absurd, we are culturally, linguistically and ethnically different from our cousins south of the border, the sooner people realise this the better. Its like saying all Scandinavians are Swedish, or Indians and Pakistanis are the same, there is no difference between Canadians and Americans. We do not buy the British argument, it was forced upon us by the union of the crowns, a union which the majority of Scotland rejected! Therefore we are at perfect liberty to wallow in England's demise! In fact it brings us great joy, a little like watching a cartoon when haphazard befalls the characters and we like to laugh. It must be noted that this has no reflection on persons of the noble realm, just the media and the football team! Jimmy Hill and Alan Hansen that retarded turncoat that he is!
  2. Joined
    27 Dec '05
    Moves
    15 Nov '09 13:51
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    no its more like a cultural phenomena, having no national sovereignty of our own yet, we are subject to the English media telling us from 1966 how England are the greatest team in the world, thus, it is a simple reaction against this delusional stance. Why we should we be viewed as the same is absurd, we are culturally, linguistically and ethnically ...[text shortened]... the media and the football team! Jimmy Hill and Alan Hansen that retarded turncoat that he is!
    Well i agree with you about the press and 1966 it gets on my wick too .
    The thing is if we didn't form a union of Great Britain there wouldn't have been an empire , industrial revolution etc and we all would probably be speaking German now . As for Alan Hansen .. He plied his trade in England ,his daughters were born in England and his mind is not small enough to form a hatred against things that happened hundreds of years ago ,[ Jimmy Hill has been off the radar for years ,dont know why he would bother you lot now ?]
    What you have to ber in mind is north sea oil is fast demising , Scotland and the reat of the UK has lost its large manufacturing capabilities and in large relies on foreign owned manufactorers who can pull the rug from under our feet at any time , and when all those tourists realise they are getting conned about a non existance monster in Loch Ness and spend their money in some other country ..you are F _ ___d 😏😏 But the one saving grace that will pull you through is you always have us English to hate .. good luck to you 😀😀😀
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Nov '09 16:212 edits
    Well i agree with you about the press and 1966 it gets on my wick too .
    The thing is if we didn't form a union of Great Britain there wouldn't have been an empire , industrial revolution etc and we all would probably be speaking German now . As for Alan Hansen .. He plied his trade in England ,his daughters were born in England and his mind is not small e ...[text shortened]... ce that will pull you through is you always have us English to hate .. good luck to you 😀😀😀
    we dont hate the English, i have many English friends, travel there a lot, especially every Christmas time, but we cannot, nor will ever be assimilated! Quite frankly whether we speak English or German does not bother me, for I like all things German and French, but naturally you are missing the point, for if Scotland had its own sovereignty, as does Norway, with a population of around five million, with the revenue from our own oil fields, rather than the Yanks and the rest of the U.K creaming it away (my father was a technician in the north sea for years), we would have a standard of living second to none, but this is not the case and the revenue has been systematically pilfered. however i am conscious that this is the sports forum and will continue no further on this subject, you may continue in your delusions, but we are not alone, the whole world loves to see you shafted, Germans, Argentinians, Scottish, French, Aussies, you name them, we love to see you shafted, i personally cannot wait! nor do i care who it is! read it and weep, read it and weep!

Alan Hansen is an embarrassment, you can claim him all you like, he was never loyal to Scotland anyway, and were glad to get rid of him!
  4. Joined
    27 Dec '05
    Moves
    15 Nov '09 16:46
    we dont hate the English, i have many English friends, travel there a lot, especially every Christmas time, but we cannot, nor will ever be assimilated! Quite frankly whether we speak English or German does not bother me, for I like all things German and French, but naturally you are missing the point, for if Scotland had its own sovereignty, as doe ...[text shortened]... claim him all you like, he was never loyal to Scotland anyway, and were glad to get rid of him!
    Wales 3 Scotland 0 att 13,000
    How will you get your oil ? swim down and bring it up in buckets...Over and out ....
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Nov '09 17:251 edit
    Wales 3 Scotland 0 att 13,000
    How will you get your oil ? swim down and bring it up in buckets...Over and out ....
    the same way the Norwegians got their oil, or perhaps they also used buckets, (what a slaphead), cant wait to see you shafted, its one of life's little pleasures! shall we also add Wales to the now growing list of those who love to see you shafted?
  6. Bramall Lane
    Moves
    16 Nov '09 11:55
    the same way the Norwegians got their oil, or perhaps they also used buckets, (what a slaphead), cant wait to see you shafted, its one of life's little pleasures! shall we also add Wales to the now growing list of those who love to see you shafted?
    Robbie, I've been reading some of your posts on a couple of subjects and have come to the conclusion that you have a major inferiority complex mate.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree