1. Bramall Lane
    Moves
    17 May '07 07:28
    Originally posted by tawnyowl
    Get over it, you're down, end of. The fact is you just wern't good enough over 38 games. All this bleating and moaning is typical of a club that had the biggest cry baby loser as a manager, its refs fault, its fergys fault, its benitezs' fault, its width of a posts fault. The bloke is such a hypocrite, wasn't he the one who fielded reserves against Swansea in the cup.
    Anyway, I've still not stopped laughing...........
    Like I said in an earlier post.... Warnock is wrong to moan.

Fact is TawnyOwl, you want us to stay up 'cos you don't want humiliating in 2 local derbies next season....
  2. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    17 May '07 10:56
    Originally posted by blade68
    Warnock has always struck me as one of the most dislikable managers in teh permiership this year. He has absolutely no integrity regarding the interviews he gives and the things he says. Time and time again he has come out and spurted utter rubbish blaming this and that.

What do you think are ye're chances for next year?

D
  3. Bramall Lane
    Moves
    17 May '07 11:32
    Originally posted by Ragnorak
    Warnock has always struck me as one of the most dislikable managers in teh permiership this year. He has absolutely no integrity regarding the interviews he gives and the things he says. Time and time again he has come out and spurted utter rubbish blaming this and that.

What do you think are ye're chances for next year?

D
    I agree that Warnock has been embarrassing on some occasions during post match interviews... however, the passion he has for SUFC could not be bought, he's a Blade at heart and really had the clubs best interests at heart... not something you could say about every manager!

Next season?
    If we're in The Championship, I'd like to think we could make the play-offs.... if we're still in The Prem - Europe obviously!

I'd like Stuart McCall to take over the reigns...
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    17 May '07 15:18

Fact is TawnyOwl, you want us to stay up 'cos you don't want humiliating in 2 local derbies next season....
    Heh Heh Heh Heh!
  5. Bramall Lane
    Moves
    17 May '07 23:09
    Originally posted by fizzz24
    Heh Heh Heh Heh!
    Laugh now my friend... 'cos there will be tears next year...

:'( Porkers

😏 Blades
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    18 May '07 08:39
    Laugh now my friend... 'cos there will be tears next year...

:'( Porkers

😏 Blades
    Maybe there will be tears next years, cos we are crap, and will be for at least another 5 years..........but its great at the moment to see your overated manager climb of his high horse...........Brian Robson? your opinion..
  7. Bramall Lane
    Moves
    19 May '07 07:16
    Brian Robson working with Brian Kidd might be interesting... I'd rather have them than Coleman or Reid that's for sure...

I'm surprised Psycho hasn't been mentioned yet.
  8. Standard memberpulu2
    pulu <3
    Helsinki, Finland
    Moves
    21 May '07 16:23
    Brian Robson working with Brian Kidd might be interesting... I'd rather have them than Coleman or Reid that's for sure...

I'm surprised Psycho hasn't been mentioned yet.
    Psycho would be nice fit for Nottingham..

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree