1. Joined
    10 May '09
    Moves
    10 Dec '13 02:532 edits
    Originally posted by MISTER CHESS
    Falling forward as in towards the endzone. You knew that.

You're incorrigible, the ball came out first.
    If a person is falling down in a horizontal direction they either land on their back or their belly.

When a person falls vertically they land on their butt or their knees. He landed on his butt in with is upper torso vertical, as if sitting.

It's also funny how you went from, "The call may have stood" to the definitive statement, "the ball came out first." Tell you what. Why don't you make a final decision on what position you want to arbitrarily take, stick to it, and then get back to me.
  2. Joined
    08 Aug '09
    Moves
    10 Dec '13 04:15
    Originally posted by USArmyParatrooper
    If a person is falling down in a horizontal direction they either land on their back or their belly.

When a person falls vertically they land on their butt or their knees. He landed on his butt in with is upper torso vertical, as if sitting.

It's also funny how you went from, "The call may have stood" to the definitive statement, "the ball c ...[text shortened]... al decision on what position you want to arbitrarily take, stick to it, and then get back to me.
    Yes the ball looked like it came out first but I'm not going to speculate on what the refs would have decided. Betting on what the refs would decide is more difficult than betting against the spread.

My beef is that it didn't even have a chance to be reviewed. It was a horrible call by the refs, point blank.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree