1. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    21 Jan '09 12:56
    Originally posted by SmookieP
    When I don't care for either team, I root for the Dog... Who's the guy with the dreads who seems unstoppable? Fitzgerald I think... Is it legal to grab him by the dreads? You'd think so, it's part of his body.. unless they're extensions, I guess.
    Larry Fitzgerald is in many ways the spirit of the Cardinals. When they started flagging in the second half against the Eagles, he pumped up the team and brought them back into the fight.

Pulling a player down by the hair would be a fine way to get an unsportsmanlike conduct call, I would think.
  2. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    21 Jan '09 13:12
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Larry Fitzgerald is in many ways the spirit of the Cardinals. When they started flagging in the second half against the Eagles, he pumped up the team and brought them back into the fight.

Pulling a player down by the hair would be a fine way to get an unsportsmanlike conduct call, I would think.
    I think if they have hair sticking out their to grab, it should be used as a handle to bring them down. When I played, if some guy had a pony tail hanging out of his helmet, I made every effort to jerk him down by it. I played MLB and I was old school though.
  3. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    21 Jan '09 13:16
    When I don't care for either team, I root for the Dog... Who's the guy with the dreads who seems unstoppable? Fitzgerald I think... Is it legal to grab him by the dreads? You'd think so, it's part of his body.. unless they're extensions, I guess.
    A bit of irony here.... Larry Fitzgerald plays pro ball where??? Arizona.

He played college ball where??? Pittsburgh.
  4. Madison Square Garde
    Moves
    21 Jan '09 20:48
    Originally posted by Suzianne

I'm pretty sure it's ok tackle by the hair.
  5. Joined
    26 Jun '06
    Moves
    21 Jan '09 20:51
    yeah its legal to hair pull. troy barbie got pulled down and had a hissy fit about it a few years ago.. man this is a gay superbowl.
  6. Standard memberzakkwylder
    Mouth for war
    Burlington, KY
    Moves
    22 Jan '09 14:15
    If it hangs below the collar, I do believe it is fair game.
  7. SubscriberSmookieP
    Lead, Follow, or..
    Saint Petersburg, FL
    Moves
    22 Jan '09 14:19
    Originally posted by zakkwylder
    If it hangs below the collar, I do believe it is fair game.
    I saw Ricky for the Dolphins get pulled down by his "dreadful" doo.. There was a bit of a stink about it a couple years ago.. He promptly shaved it off, maybe a coincidence?
  8. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    22 Jan '09 18:21
    I saw Ricky for the Dolphins get pulled down by his "dreadful" doo.. There was a bit of a stink about it a couple years ago.. He promptly shaved it off, maybe a coincidence?
    Actually, his hairdresser died and it was too unmanageable to keep up on his own. 😉
  9. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    23 Jan '09 21:13
    Originally posted by shortcircuit
    A bit of irony here.... Larry Fitzgerald plays pro ball where??? Arizona.

He played college ball where??? Pittsburgh.
    You want irony? Ken Whisenhunt, head coach of the Arizona Cardinals, was offensive coordinator for the Pittsburgh Steelers two seasons ago.
  10. SubscriberRay Gunz I
    SEMI TALENTED NOVICE
    Bronx, New York
    Moves
    24 Jan '09 05:14
    Phoenix Cardinals? St. Louis Rams? Indianapolis Colts? What's this world coming to? Sorry people, I'm strictly OLE SCHOOL! I'll take the Pittsburgh Steelers.
  11. Joined
    26 Jun '06
    Moves
    24 Jan '09 20:48
    now is the time for the steelers. if they lose this game, the run as a good team is all over. the defense is very old (6 of the front 7 are over 30y/o) and if they lose to the cards i will be an embarrassment to one of the most successful franchises.
  12. Madison Square Garde
    Moves
    26 Jan '09 02:13
    Originally posted by irontigran
    now is the time for the steelers. if they lose this game, the run as a good team is all over. the defense is very old (6 of the front 7 are over 30y/o) and if they lose to the cards i will be an embarrassment to one of the most successful franchises.
    If I had an extra $100.00 I'd put it on the Cards. Nobody has figured out how to stop thier offence. The key to a good game will be the Cards defense.....We all know what Pit is capable of.
  13. Standard membersasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    Walking the earth.
    Moves
    26 Jan '09 02:47
    Originally posted by shortcircuit
    I think if they have hair sticking out their to grab, it should be used as a handle to bring them down. When I played, if some guy had a pony tail hanging out of his helmet, I made every effort to jerk him down by it. I played MLB and I was old school though.
    You didn't play anything. You alternate your time on this site with trolling for underage boys. It's a matter of time before we see you on Dateline - and that's a fact. You know it and I know it.
  14. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    26 Jan '09 05:09
    Originally posted by sasquatch672
    You didn't play anything. You alternate your time on this site with trolling for underage boys. It's a matter of time before we see you on Dateline - and that's a fact. You know it and I know it.
    Let me see, because you don't believe you think that makes it fact? You really are from Philly, aren't you? You wouldn't know a fact if it bit you on your dumb ass!! At least your wife displays some signs of intelligence because she backs the Steelers and not the Eagles.
  15. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    26 Jan '09 22:55
    Originally posted by sasquatch672
    Wow.

Just reading this makes me wonder just what ELSE you have no clue about.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree