1. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    05 Aug '09 18:08
    😀

best performance away from home in europe ever.
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Aug '09 23:23
    Originally posted by trev33
    😀

best performance away from home in europe ever.
    i never seen it, only the highlights, but they looked a little more like a team. If anyone can do it Mowbry is the man, with Hibs he done real great while on a shoestring budget, hopefully he can really do something with celtic. 🙂
  3. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    06 Aug '09 01:47
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    i never seen it, only the highlights, but they looked a little more like a team. If anyone can do it Mowbry is the man, with Hibs he done real great while on a shoestring budget, hopefully he can really do something with celtic. 🙂
    there was maybe a 10-15 min spell when moscow looked like they could do something but other than that celtic were completely dominant and deserved the late winner.

i have high expectations about the league this year
  4. Joined
    29 Oct '04
    Moves
    06 Aug '09 20:14
    there was maybe a 10-15 min spell when moscow looked like they could do something but other than that celtic were completely dominant and deserved the late winner.

i have high expectations about the league this year
    Dinamo is not a deep team and it showed against Celtic. Still anyone is entitled to a bad game once in a while (they were not bad in Glagow). They now need to regroup and win in the Europa league.
  5. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    06 Aug '09 22:37
    Originally posted by infomast
    Dinamo is not a deep team and it showed against Celtic. Still anyone is entitled to a bad game once in a while (they were not bad in Glagow). They now need to regroup and win in the Europa league.
    you really think they have a shot at the europa league?

seems to me they're one of the worst russian teams in europe.
  6. Joined
    29 Oct '04
    Moves
    07 Aug '09 02:03
    you really think they have a shot at the europa league?

seems to me they're one of the worst russian teams in europe.
    Not really. They are too young and inexperienced. Only Kerzhakov and Khokhlov played at this level before. There are rumors that their defensman Fernandez might go to EPL soon. I meant that they might go through a round or two in Europa. Right now even Zenit is not the team they used to be after a sell-off of their leaders... Celtic will have get a tough opponent on Friday, but historically they are good in CL.
  7. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    07 Aug '09 11:53
    ouch arsenal 😞

i like that they're giving a better chance for the champions of different leagues to get in the champions league but it doesn't half make it difficult for the second teams in countries like scotland.
  8. Joined
    29 Oct '04
    Moves
    07 Aug '09 14:23
    ouch arsenal 😞

i like that they're giving a better chance for the champions of different leagues to get in the champions league but it doesn't half make it difficult for the second teams in countries like scotland.
    Arshavin will avenge Dinamo's loss
  9. Joined
    29 Oct '04
    Moves
    27 Aug '09 03:15
    Originally posted by infomast
    Arshavin will avenge Dinamo's loss
    ... And he did.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree