1. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    10258
    17 Aug '10 22:11
    what were spurs playing at tonight? very lucky to get away with a 3-2 loss, very lucky.
  2. Joined
    08 Dec '06
    Moves
    23277
    18 Aug '10 03:45
    Originally posted by trev33
    what were spurs playing at tonight? very lucky to get away with a 3-2 loss, very lucky.
    Yup, they were lucky.

    http://www.zonalmarking.net/2010/08/18/young-boys-3-2-tottenham/
  3. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Joined
    02 Aug '04
    Moves
    8702
    24 Aug '10 10:22
    Good luck Braga!
  4. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    10258
    24 Aug '10 21:09
    Originally posted by Palynka
    Good luck Braga!
    wow

    they did looked good against celtic but...
  5. Joined
    08 Dec '06
    Moves
    23277
    27 Aug '10 10:44
    Group A
    Internazionale
    Werder Bremen
    Tottenham Hotspur
    Twente

    Group B
    Lyon
    Benfica
    Schalke 04
    Hapoel Tel Aviv

    Group C
    Manchester United
    Valencia
    Rangers
    Bursaspor

    Group D
    Barcelona
    Panathinaikos
    Copenhagen
    Rubin Kazan

    Group E
    Bayern Munich
    Roma
    Basel
    CFR Cluj

    Group F
    Chelsea
    Marseille
    Spartak Moscow
    Zilina

    Group G
    Milan
    Real Madrid
    Ajax
    Auxerre

    Group H
    Arsenal
    Shaktar Donetsk
    Braga
    Partizan
  6. 6yd box
    Joined
    24 Jun '07
    Moves
    5179
    29 Aug '10 19:20
    Originally posted by trev33
    what were spurs playing at tonight? very lucky to get away with a 3-2 loss, very lucky.
    o dear another prediction you got wrong.. howmuch money did you lose this time?

    thats a bad habit you got paddy
  7. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    10258
    29 Aug '10 20:171 edit
    Originally posted by spurs73
    o dear another prediction you got wrong.. howmuch money did you lose this time?

    thats a bad habit you got paddy
    prediction? erm, learn to read maybe?

    but funny how you enter a thread which involves a piece of spurs history and go directly to wrongly attacking a person.
  8. 6yd box
    Joined
    24 Jun '07
    Moves
    5179
    29 Aug '10 22:05
    Originally posted by trev33
    prediction? erm, learn to read maybe?

    but funny how you enter a thread which involves a piece of spurs history and go directly to wrongly attacking a person.
    get a life ..u muppet
  9. Joined
    24 Nov '02
    Moves
    117285
    12 Sep '10 20:44
    Originally posted by spurs73
    get a life ..u muppet
    You still at it ????????
  10. Standard memberLundos
    Back to basics
    About
    Joined
    11 Dec '04
    Moves
    68698
    14 Sep '10 10:57
    Match of the Day:

    Copenhagen - Rubin Kazan.

    Cannot wait for tonight! It will be fun to watch a live Champions League match again. It's been too long since Copenhagen beat Celtic in 2006. 🙂
  11. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Joined
    02 Aug '04
    Moves
    8702
    14 Sep '10 11:10
    :'(
  12. Standard memberLundos
    Back to basics
    About
    Joined
    11 Dec '04
    Moves
    68698
    14 Sep '10 11:24
    Originally posted by Palynka
    :'(
    By the look of your league start, you'll be back next year. 🙂

    In the mean time you can enjoy the Copenhagen lions eat a Russian bear tonight.
  13. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Joined
    02 Aug '04
    Moves
    8702
    14 Sep '10 13:37
    Originally posted by Lundos
    By the look of your league start, you'll be back next year. 🙂

    In the mean time you can enjoy the Copenhagen lions eat a Russian bear tonight.
    It's a must win game for you guys (like the home game vs Pana) if you want to progress...not an easy one at that. Are you going to the stadium?
  14. Standard memberLundos
    Back to basics
    About
    Joined
    11 Dec '04
    Moves
    68698
    14 Sep '10 13:56
    Originally posted by Palynka
    It's a must win game for you guys (like the home game vs Pana) if you want to progress...not an easy one at that. Are you going to the stadium?
    I agree. We have to win it to have any chance of progressing (or at least be 3rd). FCK (Copenhagen) coach, Ståle Solbakken, have called the match tonight for a finale for FCK.
    At least FCK haven't lost at home at all in the CL (0-0 against Benfica, 1-0 vs. Man U, and 3-1 vs. Celtic). It would be amazing if that were still so after the next three games.

    Yup, I'm going to the Stadium. I live nearby. 😉
  15. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Joined
    02 Aug '04
    Moves
    8702
    14 Sep '10 14:10
    Originally posted by Lundos
    I agree. We have to win it to have any chance of progressing (or at least be 3rd). FCK (Copenhagen) coach, Ståle Solbakken, have called the match tonight for a finale for FCK.
    At least FCK haven't lost at home at all in the CL (0-0 against Benfica, 1-0 vs. Man U, and 3-1 vs. Celtic). It would be amazing if that were still so after the next three games.

    Yup, I'm going to the Stadium. I live nearby. 😉
    If you want to make it impressive, you can say that only one team managed not to lose in your ground. 😀
Back to Top