1. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    15 Aug '07 19:43
    Originally posted by Ramned
    YO, Phlabibit! Sorry to interrupt this conversation, but I need your help, knowing you as a Pats fan. Just tell me, is Marc Bulger the better QB over Hasselbeck & also, will the Rams outdo the Seahawks this year!? I'm confident you understand the extreme potency of the Rams offense this year and the fact they drafted defensively. So far we have 2-1 on Rams over Seahawks.

PS....Stupid Yanks. Hate 'em.
    My brother, a bigger NFL fan than I am says Hasselbeck over Bulger in a close race... and Rams over Seahawks.

P-
  2. Standard memberRamned
    The Rams
    Moves
    16 Aug '07 02:52
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    Rams over Seahawks.

P-
    Perfect.
  3. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    16 Aug '07 03:33
    Perfect.
    My father says Rams are DONE and are no longer TGSOT.

He says the Pats broke them, might they rest in peace!

My dad flamed you.

P-
  4. Joined
    17 Mar '04
    Moves
    16 Aug '07 05:02

My dad flamed you.

P-
    Perfect.
  5. Standard memberRamned
    The Rams
    Moves
    16 Aug '07 17:30
    Originally posted by eagles54
    Perfect.
    YOU stay out of it. You have no reason to collude the Rams/Seahawks debate.
  6. Standard memberRamned
    The Rams
    Moves
    16 Aug '07 17:32

My dad flamed you.

P-
    How could he say the Patriots broke the Rams, if the Patriots themselves are out of the Superbowl frame of mind? They haven't reached it for a time now. Or is he living back in those days like all the crazed fans I've met?

Your brother had a smart tongue. I think I will dismiss your father's ideas.
  7. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    17 Aug '07 13:371 edit
    How could he say the Patriots broke the Rams, if the Patriots themselves are out of the Superbowl frame of mind? They haven't reached it for a time now. Or is he living back in those days like all the crazed fans I've met?

Your brother had a smart tongue. I think I will dismiss your father's ideas.
    Um... the Pats won 2 more superbowls after crushing Rams. Also, how many times have the Rams gone to the playoffs after The Pats "had their way" with them?

They were one minute away from going to the superbowl again last year! Guess where they're going this year?!

P-
  8. Joined
    17 Mar '04
    Moves
    17 Aug '07 14:44
    YOU stay out of it. You have no reason to collude the Rams/Seahawks debate.
    I'm an NFL fan. I guess I'll "collude" any debate I please.
  9. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    17 Aug '07 15:17
    Originally posted by eagles54
    I'm an NFL fan. I guess I'll "collude" any debate I please.
    Perfect.
  10. Standard memberRamned
    The Rams
    Moves
    17 Aug '07 17:351 edit
    They were one minute away from going to the superbowl again last year! Guess where they're going this year?!

P-
    Your brother is evidently more knowledgeable than you. He's a bigger NFL fan, and he's made a clearer and more realisitic point than you have. Last year, 2-4 years ago, is that all you think about? Think present! Even so. If you think in the past, note how since 3 years ago the Rams have been improving. I will take the word of the bigger fan, your brother. Give him cheers for being so well informed. Meanwhile you can stay out of it and represent only your brothers ideas, since it is clear that he knows more about the situation. Stop living in the past. I mean, don't you support you brother? I'm sure you do. So why not live and think with him - in the present? I hate repeating that!

Eagles54 - trust me, you have nothing of importance to say in relation to any of this. Mocking me does you little.
  11. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    17 Aug '07 18:00
    Your brother is evidently more knowledgeable than you. He's a bigger NFL fan, and he's made a clearer and more realisitic point than you have. Last year, 2-4 years ago, is that all you think about? Think present! Even so. If you think in the past, note how since 3 years ago the Rams have been improving. I will take the word of the bigger fan, your brother. Gi ...[text shortened]... ou have nothing of importance to say in relation to any of this. Mocking me does you little.
    Think of the present? No one is going to the superbowl today. My brother's advice was based on last year's season... so you might want to throw that out the door now also.

My father started his second company in 1976 and bought his first house in 1971. My brother lives with his mom, and sings karaoke twice a week.

P-
  12. Standard memberRamned
    The Rams
    Moves
    17 Aug '07 18:07
    Think of the present? My brother's advice was based on last year's season... so you might want to throw that out the door now also.

My father started his second company in 1976 and bought his first house in 1971. My brother lives with his mom, and sings karaoke twice a week.

P-
    Lol, are you prepared to prove any of this? Especially the part (very funny indeed) where you said that your brother was basing facts off last season? Prove it now.
  13. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    17 Aug '07 18:46
    Lol, are you prepared to prove any of this? Especially the part (very funny indeed) where you said that your brother was basing facts off last season? Prove it now.
    I could go film him and ask, but you'd think I fed him lines.

Take my word for it, I don't have to make anything up... since my life is so damn amazing anyway!

P-
  14. Joined
    17 Mar '04
    Moves
    17 Aug '07 20:15
    Eagles54 - trust me, you have nothing of importance to say in relation to any of this. Mocking me does you little.
    Get off your high horse, Rammy, you look like a real clown up there.

You told me to "stay out of it." Who's appointed you Roger Goodell, anyway?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree