1. Standard memberrhb
    Ginger Scum
    Paranoia
    Moves
    01 May '07 22:18
    Originally posted by smartrrrrs
    Damn realy did try to stay awake,who won?
    Liverpool, on Penalties 4-1.

My prediction was spot on 😉
  2. Joined
    19 Sep '05
    Moves
    02 May '07 11:47
    Originally posted by cadwah
    Good luck tonight, I really want Utd to play you scumbags in Athens.
    Wish granted. Well one half at least, now your boys have to keep your half of the bargain.

Liverpool v Man Utd Champions League Final?

Win, and it's the best night ever. Lose, and I'll probably not leave the house until the start of next season.
  3. Standard membercadwah
    ¯\_(^.^)_/¯
    Moves
    02 May '07 11:56
    Originally posted by Angry Boy
    Wish granted. Well one half at least, now your boys have to keep your half of the bargain.

Liverpool v Man Utd Champions League Final?

Win, and it's the best night ever. Lose, and I'll probably not leave the house until the start of next season.
    I think every Liverpool and Utd fan want this match to happen.

You're right though, losing would be unbearable and give the old enemy bragging rights that would last for centuries.

I can't wait.
  4. Joined
    19 Sep '05
    Moves
    02 May '07 12:00
    Originally posted by cadwah
    You're right though, losing would be unbearable and give the old enemy bragging rights that would last for centuries.
    It would last for as long as it would take to get revenge in another Champions League final, and that might never happen!

I reckon doing what Arsenal did to us in '89 would come close though!
  5. Joined
    19 Sep '05
    Moves
    03 May '07 08:331 edit
    It's taken almost 2 days but here finally is Chelsea's first excuse for losing to Liverpool....

Daniel Agger's goal came after Liverpool striker Dirk Kuyt blocked the movement of Salomon Kalou from a free-kick, and Cech is frustrated by the way the goal came about.

"We were preparing ourselves for this sort of situation. The decisive moment was when Kuyt blocked Kalou - on TV it even seemed like a foul.

"Therefore, Agger remained there alone and that is hard to defend. I saw the ball very late."

Lame, just like their performance and manager.
  6. where angels play
    Moves
    03 May '07 09:07
    It's taken almost 2 days but here finally is Chelsea's first excuse for osing to Liverpool....

Daniel Agger's goal came after Liverpool striker Dirk Kuyt blocked the movement of Salomon Kalou from a free-kick, and Cech is frustrated by the way the goal came about.

"We were preparing ourselves for this sort of situation. The decisive moment was when ...[text shortened]... to defend. I saw the ball very late."

Great moment when Andy Townsend was asked who would win the penalty shoot out

"Chelsea, because they have the best goal keeper in the world".

Yeah nice one townsend, you football genius.
  7. Joined
    28 Feb '07
    Moves
    03 May '07 09:27
    appen they can our kid ...allright.....sorted
    Sorted....😴
  8. Joined
    10 Nov '05
    Moves
    03 May '07 13:33
    It's taken almost 2 days but here finally is Chelsea's first excuse for losing to Liverpool....

"We were preparing ourselves for this sort of situation. The decisive moment was when ...[text shortened]... to defend. I saw the ball very late."

Out come ManUre's excuses too!

"Leagues in other countries would help their clubs no end so they can prepare properly for European nights, so there is a problem there," he said. "We've not had much help from the Premier League."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/teams/m/man_utd/6618279.stm

Isn't it more likely your team just don't know how to defend Fergie?
  9. Standard memberPocketKings
    Banned from edits
    Grammar dyslexic
    Moves
    03 May '07 13:47
    As a Man U fan who dont I support tonight Liverpool because lets face it I am jealous of all there Euro sucsess I want shipped out of the comp soon as.or chelski cos I want to see them inplode up there own whatsit.Fear neither ,hate them both .But being neutral about footie is for sober educated toffs ..stuff that
    This game was nationally televised, wasting valuable TV time for something I would actually enjoy watching.
  10. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    03 May '07 14:32

Was it or was it not a foul?
  11. Joined
    19 Sep '05
    Moves
    03 May '07 14:42
    Originally posted by Palynka
    Was it or was it not a goal?

History books say it was, just like in 2005.
  12. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    03 May '07 14:48
    Was it or was it not a goal?

History books say it was, just like in 2005.
    History books also say that this was:
    YouTube

Aren't the fans and the players allow to talk about it? It was a foul and the goal shouldn't have been allowed. It's perfectly normal that the players are somewhat frustrated to concede like that.

Simple as that.
  13. Joined
    19 Sep '05
    Moves
    03 May '07 14:561 edit
    It was a foul and the goal shouldn't have been allowed.
    Boo hoo.

"The ball didn't cross the line!" - 2005
    - Goal stands. Liverpool knock Chelsea out of the Champions League

"It was a foul and the goal shouldn't have been allowed." - 2007

The bleating of the "hard done by" Chelsea fans, players and Mourinho just make the victories for Liverpool supporters all the sweeter! Cry away, it makes me happy.

Edit. Regarding Maradona's goal - You must have confused me for someone who gives a f...
  14. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    03 May '07 14:58
    Boo hoo.

"The ball didn't cross the line!" - 2005

"It was a foul and the goal shouldn't have been allowed." - 2007

The bleating of the "hard done by" Chelsea fans, players and Mourinho just make the victories for Liverpool supporters all the sweeter! Cry away, it makes me happy.
  15. Joined
    19 Sep '05
    Moves
    03 May '07 15:06
    The ref didn't give it so the answer is quite clearly - NO

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree