1. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    03 May '07 15:12
    Originally posted by Angry Boy
    The ref didn't give it so the answer is quite clearly - NO
    Running away from a straight answer, I see.

That's as good as an admission that you agree that Cech is only saying the truth.
  2. Joined
    19 Sep '05
    Moves
    03 May '07 15:211 edit
    Originally posted by Palynka
    Running away from a straight answer, I see.

That's as good as an admission that you agree that Cech is only saying the truth.
    Considering it's after the fact, then my answer is correct.

Maradona's goal was a goal. It's recorded as one however he put it in the net. England lost, and went out of the World Cup.

Garcia's goal was a goal. It's recorded as one whether it crossed the line or not. Chelsea lost and went out of the Champions League

Agger's goal was a goal. It's recorded as one whatever Kuyt may or may not have been up to. Chelsea lost and went out of the Champions League

to Liverpool

again.
  3. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    03 May '07 15:37
    Considering it's after the fact, then my answer is correct.

Maradona's goal was a goal. It's recorded as one however he put it in the net. England lost, and went out of the World Cup.

Garcia's goal was a goal. It's recorded as one whether it crossed the line or not. Chelsea lost and went out of the Champions League

Agger's goal was a goal. It's re ...[text shortened]... Chelsea lost and went out of the Champions League

to Liverpool

again.
    Do you even see what a hypocrite you are?

You blast Mourinho for suspicion of turning players into "cheats" and then claim that after the fact nothing can be discussed about refereeing decisions.

Really, what Cech said was pretty harmless. He didn't even say that they lost because of it (at least not in your quote, I haven't seen his statements).

Relax. Enjoy your win. All this obsession with Chelsea cannot be healthy.
  4. Joined
    19 Sep '05
    Moves
    03 May '07 15:40
    Originally posted by Palynka
    Do you even see what a hypocrite you are?

You blast Mourinho for suspicion of turning players into "cheats" and then claim that after the fact nothing can be discussed about refereeing decisions.

Really, what Cech said was pretty harmless. He didn't even say that they lost because of it (at least not in your quote, I haven't seen his statements).

Relax. Enjoy your win. All this obsession with Chelsea cannot be healthy.
    Sounds like you've had enough of this one. I've certainly had enough of you. Bye.
  5. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    03 May '07 15:42
    Sounds like you've had enough of this one. I've certainly had enough of you. Bye.
    Having a hard time facing it when someone throws your hypocrisy to your face?
  6. Standard membermillerman
    Y.N.W.A
    Athens
    Moves
    03 May '07 21:37
    Mate,

Just read through this thread and i can't believe your still wasting your time on this inbreed,

Walk on mate and leave sad deluded numpty plonker too his bitter ramblings
  7. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    04 May '07 15:42
    Originally posted by millerman
    Mate,

Just read through this thread and i can't believe your still wasting your time on this inbreed,

Walk on mate and leave sad deluded numpty plonker too his bitter ramblings
    LOL!!!

MY bitter ramblings? 😵

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree