1. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    16 Feb '08 16:382 edits
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    Do you work for free? Would you take extra risks, and pass along the savings? I think you might want to 'pay attention' a bit more before speaking on a subject you admit to knowing little about.

P-
    lol. Did you my posts in their entirety?

All I'm doing is throwing out a possible explanation of why McNamee wouldn't necessarily think of himself as a "drug dealer" with all that that normally entails. It's not unlike a woman who lets men take her out (buy her dinner, etc.) and later has sex with them. Now is she a "prostitute"? Does she have sex with men? Does she profit from it? I suppose the argument could be made, but I don't know if it'd be fair to publicly accuse her of being one.
  2. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    18 Feb '08 03:17
    Originally posted by ThinkOfOne
    lol. Did you my posts in their entirety?

All I'm doing is throwing out a possible explanation of why McNamee wouldn't necessarily think of himself as a "drug dealer" with all that that normally entails. It's not unlike a woman who lets men take her out (buy her dinner, etc.) and later has sex with them. Now is she a "prostitute"? Does she have sex wit ...[text shortened]... nt could be made, but I don't know if it'd be fair to publicly accuse her of being one.
    Lol? I read your post.

If a woman gets drinks or dinner from a man, she is not a prostitute.

If a guy provides drugs for you, they are a drug dealer. This can't be compared since there are very few foods that are illegal to deal in.

P-
  3. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    18 Feb '08 04:122 edits
    Lol? I read your post.

If a woman gets drinks or dinner from a man, she is not a prostitute.

If a guy provides drugs for you, they are a drug dealer. This can't be compared since there are very few foods that are illegal to deal in.

P-
    Yes, lol. Your post seemed to have quite the attitude.

Actually the food is immaterial. What is material is having sex for profit. Never mind. You seemed to have missed the whole point anyway. This was meant as a commentary on the human condition, but that doesn't seem to be where your head is at.
  4. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    18 Feb '08 14:25
    Yes, lol. Your post seemed to have quite the attitude.

Actually the food is immaterial. What is material is having sex for profit. Never mind. You seemed to have missed the whole point anyway. This was meant as a commentary on the human condition, but that doesn't seem to be where your head is at.
    I'll agree that McNamedMe probably didn't think he was a drug dealer... but clearly is by definition whether or not he likes it.

As for taking a woman to dinner, no. Now if this woman is online meeting strangers, and asks for donations to her "wish list" in exchange for dinner, movie, and guaranteed sex after... she is.

P-
  5. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    18 Feb '08 15:37
    I'll agree that McNamedMe probably didn't think he was a drug dealer... but clearly is by definition whether or not he likes it.

As for taking a woman to dinner, no. Now if this woman is online meeting strangers, and asks for donations to her "wish list" in exchange for dinner, movie, and guaranteed sex after... she is.

P-
    I don't see either of these as being so cut and dried for the reasons I've already stated. But like I said earlier, I don't think that you've grasped the point.
  6. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    18 Feb '08 16:56
    I don't see either of these as being so cut and dried for the reasons I've already stated. But like I said earlier, I don't think that you've grasped the point.
    You only need to steel once to be a thief. You only need to have one kid to be a parent. McNamee dealt with drugs, now is a drug dealer.

Going on a date doesn't make you a prostitute.

Or is there some other point you are trying to make that I am totally missing?

P-
  7. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    18 Feb '08 19:35
    You only need to steel once to be a thief. You only need to have one kid to be a parent. McNamee dealt with drugs, now is a drug dealer.

Going on a date doesn't make you a prostitute.

Or is there some other point you are trying to make that I am totally missing?

P-
    It's no big deal. Forget about it.
  8. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    19 Feb '08 19:59
    Originally posted by PocketKings
    Anyone with half a brain, or a even a quarter of brain, has to know that Clemens is lying his arse off.
    Do you know it???

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree