1. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    05 Oct '08 14:42
    http://msn.foxsports.com/fantasy/collegefootball/pickem/

I created a group "RHPers" there. Join and see how smarter I am than the average clown here.
  2. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    06 Oct '08 17:40
    Originally posted by no1marauder

I created a group "RHPers" there. Join and see how smarter I am than the average clown here.
    Gee, no one has the ballsz? Where's whodey, SC and Darvlay?
  3. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    06 Oct '08 17:43
    I have already proven my superior sports knowledge to you as evidenced by the nice gift card I have on display at home.

You're just going to have to wait until BCS time to get a shot at the title, no1...
  4. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    06 Oct '08 18:101 edit
    You have NEVER outpicked me yet. I know eventually you have to luck into one.

BTW, I went to the trouble of signing up and all of the other BS Fox wanted, and the link doesn't take me to your wagering pool. I am not interested in joining Fox's worldwide crap though.
  5. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    07 Oct '08 01:17
    Originally posted by darvlay
    I have already proven my superior sports knowledge to you as evidenced by the nice gift card I have on display at home.

You're just going to have to wait until BCS time to get a shot at the title, no1...
    Puss.
  6. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    07 Oct '08 01:19
    Originally posted by shortcircuit
    You have NEVER outpicked me yet. I know eventually you have to luck into one.

BTW, I went to the trouble of signing up and all of the other BS Fox wanted, and the link doesn't take me to your wagering pool. I am not interested in joining Fox's worldwide crap though.
    Well somebody figured it out. You just have to find the group "RHPers"; don't you have a kid at home who can help you with using the internet?

Should have killed the "bonus point" option but I declare here that anyone who uses it is a cheat.
  7. Standard memberPocketKings
    Banned from edits
    Grammar dyslexic
    Moves
    07 Oct '08 02:391 edit

Thought you don't believe in fantasy sports. You havn't joined our leagues for as long I remember. What's with the sudden need to prove yourself 😉

Is this like survivor for college?
  8. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    07 Oct '08 03:14
    Well somebody figured it out. You just have to find the group "RHPers"; don't you have a kid at home who can help you with using the internet?

Should have killed the "bonus point" option but I declare here that anyone who uses it is a cheat.
    I am tired of your attitude. You are no longer worth my time or energy.
    Go play with yourself (I know, you already do).
  9. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    07 Oct '08 12:18
    Originally posted by PocketKings
    Thought you don't believe in fantasy sports. You havn't joined our leagues for as long I remember. What's with the sudden need to prove yourself 😉

Is this like survivor for college?
    This isn't a "fantasy league" based on individual performances; those I have zero interest in.
  10. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    07 Oct '08 12:19
    Originally posted by shortcircuit
    I am tired of your attitude. You are no longer worth my time or energy.
    Go play with yourself (I know, you already do).
    You're yella.
  11. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    12 Oct '08 05:411 edit
    I can see why everybody was afraid to compete against me in this; a 15-3 week for my picks.

It's not too late for people to get over their cowardice; you can join at any time though the prospect for your humiliation remains high.
  12. Joined
    04 Aug '06
    Moves
    12 Oct '08 16:36
    Since I seem to be the only other competitor in the RHP league, I'll give you some respect for this week. 15 wins against 10 I think. Well done.
  13. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    15 Oct '08 22:44
    Originally posted by searcy1977
    Since I seem to be the only other competitor in the RHP league, I'll give you some respect for this week. 15 wins against 10 I think. Well done.
    Looks like it's still just me and you; don't forget to get your picks in by tomorrow before the BYU-TCU game.

Anybody who can muster the courage up to compete against me is still welcome.
  14. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    18 Oct '08 19:52
    Damn it, just noticed a few minutes too late that I had accidentally clicked on Virginia when my system predicted a pretty easy North Carolina win. I'm stuck now, so I guess I'll hope for the upset.
  15. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    18 Oct '08 23:49
    Your system doesn't look too hot.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree