1. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    08 Dec '09 20:51
    Who here thinks that the colts and saints will play eachother in the super bowl? and both teams will be undefeated?
  2. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    09 Dec '09 00:53
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    Who here thinks that the colts and saints will play eachother in the super bowl? and both teams will be undefeated?
    Not a chance. One of them might make it all the way undefeated, not both. Odds against this too high. NO already had a severe letdown against a team the cryboys allowed only 6 points to. I expect both teams to lose one soon. indy keeps playing catchup in 4th Q. This cannot last. Of the two NO definitely the better team.
  3. Standard memberTraveling Again
    I'm 1/4 Ninja
    Moves
    09 Dec '09 01:05
    I think both teams will end the season undefeated (Super Bowl tie).
  4. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    09 Dec '09 02:10
    Originally posted by Traveling Again
    I think both teams will end the season undefeated (Super Bowl tie).
    Not unless it's tie dye! Not a chance in hell!
  5. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    09 Dec '09 02:39
    saints will lost soon. eagles will make superbowl.
  6. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    09 Dec '09 15:462 edits
    Originally posted by trev33
    saints will lost soon. eagles will make superbowl.
    When?

at Atlanta
    Dallas
    Tampa Bay
    at Carolina

I bet you $20 they go 16-0 this season. Seriously.

I don't necessarily think they'll win the Superbowl but I can't see them losing to any of the teams above.

As far as the Eagles making the Superbowl, they're good but I don't think they could beat either Minny or New Orleans on the road.
  7. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    09 Dec '09 16:12
    Originally posted by darvlay
    When?

at Atlanta
    Dallas
    Tampa Bay
    at Carolina

I bet you $20 they go 16-0 this season. Seriously.

I don't necessarily think they'll win the Superbowl but I can't see them losing to any of the teams above.

As far as the Eagles making the Superbowl, they're good but I don't think they could beat either Minny or New Orleans on the road.
    did you see them being taken to overtime by washington? i think they'll lost one of the next two... expect a reaction from atlanta after being slaughtered by the eagles and dallas have to win if they want to win their division. as for the other two, meh carolina might pull off a shock in the last game. i'll take that bet.
  8. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    09 Dec '09 16:301 edit
    did you see them being taken to overtime by washington? i think they'll lost one of the next two... expect a reaction from atlanta after being slaughtered by the eagles and dallas have to win if they want to win their division. as for the other two, meh carolina might pull off a shock in the last game. i'll take that bet.
    Did I see what happened in Washington? No, I don't watch football. I just watch a couple seconds of highlights then come in here and make bold predicitons and throw money away.

So you take the bet? Excellent. I'll add it to my collection of RHP winnings... 🙂

Atlanta has no chance of winning this weekend, even at home. They have nothing going for them right now. No D. A banged up (and overrated) QB and RB as well. The Saints are gunning for an undefeated season and they have all the tools to do it AND go deep in the playoffs. This team is for real, dude.
  9. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    09 Dec '09 16:40
    Did I see what happened in Washington? No, I don't watch football. I just watch a couple seconds of highlights then come in here and make bold predicitons and throw money away.

So you take the bet? Excellent. I'll add it to my collection of RHP winnings... 🙂

Atlanta has no chance of winning this weekend, even at home. They have nothing going for ...[text shortened]... nd they have all the tools to do it AND go deep in the playoffs. This team is for real, dude.
    no i didn't mean did you watch the game... never mind.

yes i take the bet. i have great confidence in their ability to choke.
  10. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    09 Dec '09 16:431 edit
    no i didn't mean did you watch the game... never mind.

yes i take the bet. i have great confidence in their ability to choke.
    What did you mean then? Did I see the missed field goal? Yeah I saw it. Yes, Washington almost won or rather should have won. Does this mean they will be choking in the next games? Quite the opposite, in my opinion.

The Saints have yet to choke this year. They have stepped up in every occassion.
  11. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    09 Dec '09 17:00
    What did you mean then? Did I see the missed field goal? Yeah I saw it. Yes, Washington almost won or rather should have won. Does this mean they will be choking in the next games? Quite the opposite, in my opinion.

The Saints have yet to choke this year. They have stepped up in every occassion.
    i meant did you see it coming? my point being just because on paper they should win their last four doesn't been they necessarily will looking at their narrow win against washington where they were expected to run riot.

they're coming into territory they've never been in before (this team anyway) and each game gets harder the closer they get to 16-0. tbh i think it's a fair bet, it takes a special team to go 16-0, are they really that special? i have my doubts.
  12. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    09 Dec '09 17:14
    i meant did you see it coming? my point being just because on paper they should win their last four doesn't been they necessarily will looking at their narrow win against washington where they were expected to run riot.

they're coming into territory they've never been in before (this team anyway) and each game gets harder the closer they get to 16-0. tbh ...[text shortened]... air bet, it takes a special team to go 16-0, are they really that special? i have my doubts.
    Hey, we all know any given sunday in the NFL any team can win. That's what makes this league the best in the world! Just call me a fanboy. I think Drew Brees is the best QB in the league. He may not have the acumen of Manning but he has more heart than Manning ever will.

Sean Payton has already admitted his team will be going for the undefeated season and won't be resting starters. I think the Saints are on the verge on something special and they know it. So it's a bet I willingly make because I love cheering for them. Great coach, great players and they play the best games to watch.
  13. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    09 Dec '09 20:50
    Hey, we all know any given sunday in the NFL any team can win. That's what makes this league the best in the world! Just call me a fanboy. I think Drew Brees is the best QB in the league. He may not have the acumen of Manning but he has more heart than Manning ever will.

Sean Payton has already admitted his team will be going for the undefeated seas ...[text shortened]... I love cheering for them. Great coach, great players and they play the best games to watch.
    Fanboy.

It one of the games wasn't against Dallas (who's failure is crucial to a larger bet I already have), I'd take the bet - it won't surprise me if the Falcons beat them Sunday. They look ripe for the taking and won't get another miracle of ineptitude such as the 'Skins provided them at the end of last week's game.
  14. Standard memberGalaxyShield
    Mr. Shield
    Moves
    09 Dec '09 21:04
    I'd give Atlanta a better shot at the upset if Ryan was playing (overrated or not, he's probably better than a back-up. I'd also give Dallas a better shot at winning if the game wasn't in New Orleans (if the Patriots got destroyed there...). I think the Saints' best chance of losing would be finishing up the season at Carolina. Conference game on the road at the end of the year when you probably have home field wrapped up seems a little dicey.
  15. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    10 Dec '09 02:52
    Originally posted by GalaxyShield
    I'd give Atlanta a better shot at the upset if Ryan was playing (overrated or not, he's probably better than a back-up. I'd also give Dallas a better shot at winning if the game wasn't in New Orleans (if the Patriots got destroyed there...). I think the Saints' best chance of losing would be finishing up the season at Carolina. Conference game on the ro ...[text shortened]... d at the end of the year when you probably have home field wrapped up seems a little dicey.
    I thought Miracle Matty was likely to play Sunday, but he hasn't practiced so far this week and looks iffy. A Falcon win without him is a lot less likely.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree