1. Standard memberGalaxyShield
    Mr. Shield
    Moves
    10 Dec '09 05:41
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    I thought Miracle Matty was likely to play Sunday, but he hasn't practiced so far this week and looks iffy. A Falcon win without him is a lot less likely.
    It could have changed from when last I heard about him (Sunday or Monday), and I don't doubt he'd want to be out there to help his team, but I guess they thought his turf toe was a lot worse than first thought and that he might not only be out this week but be shut down for the season. I doubt the rest of the season would be likely, but it might as well be if he can't play this week.

Even if he plays he definitely won't be at 100%, which won't make things any easier.
  2. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    14 Dec '09 17:25
    dallas will beat them next week.
  3. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    14 Dec '09 18:041 edit
    Originally posted by trev33
    For sure. Dallas is always a December powerhouse. The way they man-handled the Chargers this week... Oh wait -- nevermind. I'm guessing you also missed the part where the Cowgirls' best pass rusher was carted off the field as well...

16-0 baby!
  4. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    15 Dec '09 18:57
    Originally posted by darvlay
    I'm guessing you also missed the part where the Cowgirls' best pass rusher was carted off the field as well...
    yes 😞

lets say they do go 16-0, do you see them reaching the superbowl?
  5. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    15 Dec '09 19:011 edit
    yes 😞

lets say they do go 16-0, do you see them reaching the superbowl?
    As of now, no. I think the Vikings are the best team in the NFC. Home field advantage is huge though anc could put the Saints over the top.
  6. Joined
    22 Jun '08
    Moves
    20 Dec '09 05:19
    The NFL is too competitive for any predictions. Watch out For the Packers being a spoiler in the NFC. They are playing quite well now. Minnesota could come in and beat eaither of these teams.
    it's a game of "breaks"
    The Giants run two years ago, was amazing. As was the run by the Cards.
  7. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    20 Dec '09 06:19
    Originally posted by scacchipazzo
    Not a chance. One of them might make it all the way undefeated, not both. Odds against this too high. NO already had a severe letdown against a team the cryboys allowed only 6 points to. I expect both teams to lose one soon. indy keeps playing catchup in 4th Q. This cannot last. Of the two NO definitely the better team.
    A response to myself. You called it baby! ONe down, Colts to go!!!!!
  8. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    20 Dec '09 09:35
    pay up baby 😛
  9. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    20 Dec '09 14:04
    pay up baby 😛
    My prediction was Dallas would get blown out, Dufus Wade fired and Mike Shanahan snatched from the jaws of the Snyder and the stinkin Redskins! You earned your bet. Mine was a no brainer, but I admit I never thought lowly Dallas would be the vanquisher of Saints!
  10. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    20 Dec '09 14:36
    My prediction was Dallas would get blown out, Dufus Wade fired and Mike Shanahan snatched from the jaws of the Snyder and the stinkin Redskins! You earned your bet. Mine was a no brainer, but I admit I never thought lowly Dallas would be the vanquisher of Saints!
    'lowly dallas' are looking good for the playoffs. NO were pretty lucky against atlanta and washington the last couple of week, they were due a loss.
  11. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    20 Dec '09 15:25
    'lowly dallas' are looking good for the playoffs. NO were pretty lucky against atlanta and washington the last couple of week, they were due a loss.
    Their losses have come as a result of bad coaching and bad kicking. Until they change both issues they are lowly among the elite of the NFL! Cannot win tight games with bad kicking! I figured the Saints were due for a loss but truly did not think Dallas was going to be their "bump" on the road to perfection!
  12. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    20 Dec '09 16:09
    Their losses have come as a result of bad coaching and bad kicking. Until they change both issues they are lowly among the elite of the NFL! Cannot win tight games with bad kicking! I figured the Saints were due for a loss but truly did not think Dallas was going to be their "bump" on the road to perfection!
    so if you're not among the 'elite' you're considered a 'lowly' team in the nfl? they might not one of the top, top teams but you can't call a team headed for the playoffs 'lowly'.
  13. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    20 Dec '09 16:57
    so if you're not among the 'elite' you're considered a 'lowly' team in the nfl? they might not one of the top, top teams but you can't call a team headed for the playoffs 'lowly'.
    Lowly when you lack hustle! If they keep this up and win out I may change my opinion or if they fire that stinking Nick Choke (Folk)! They should also bench Roy Williams!
  14. Joined
    22 Jun '08
    Moves
    20 Dec '09 17:41
    Ok, I have to confess up front. I am a Vikings fan, and hate the pack. Right now my worse nightmare, is running in to the Packers in the play-offs. How often do you sweep a division opponent in the regular season, and beat them again in the play-offs. The loss in Az put a muzzle on my mouth. any given day a team can rise above expectations, and beat a favorite. That's why I have never made a good living betting on the sport.
    So maybe it's karma, or just good sense. I'll keep my mouth shut now, and see how the season plays out. NO has a great team! But so does GB, Philly and Indy,, ah can't forget the Bolts either.
    It's crunch time, and injuries play a role now. I wish the heck EJ hadn't broken his leg, so badly.
  15. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    26 Dec '09 14:19
    Originally posted by Hugh Glass
    Ok, I have to confess up front. I am a Vikings fan, and hate the pack. Right now my worse nightmare, is running in to the Packers in the play-offs. How often do you sweep a division opponent in the regular season, and beat them again in the play-offs. The loss in Az put a muzzle on my mouth. any given day a team can rise above expectations, and beat a fav ...[text shortened]... ch time, and injuries play a role now. I wish the heck EJ hadn't broken his leg, so badly.
    Nothing wrong with being a fan of the Vikings. Fans make this thing called NFL keep rolling. Great rivalries make great entertainment. I love nothing better than watching a Cowboys game aginst the Pak at a die hard Packer's fan's home (a good firend). He brings in all the cheeseheads he can muster and I am usually the only Cowboy fan. I wil say these folks are very respectful and good sports!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree