1. lazy boy derivative
    Moves
    11 Oct '09 18:14
    Originally posted by scacchipazzo
    The Visigoths are at the gate and we are about to see
    the sacking and ultimate fall of Romo. Romo burns NeroFL laughs hard! Defintely not a starter! The experiment is over. Bring in someone, anyone. The guy stinks. The Cowboys stink! No pass rush. No QB protection. Silly fouls. You name it. The Cowboys will do it and do it wrong. Current head coach makes me miss Barry Switzer and even Campo. Wade Phillips is outcoached by rookie coaches!
    Yes there are good things in the sports world. Now if the Yanks could crumble.
  2. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    11 Oct '09 18:41
    Originally posted by Eladar
    I never said age was the problem. I said age is the solution. 😉

Btw, Dallas is losing to KC. I hope they blow this game all together.
    They are playing like chumps, not champs. Age may be the solution, yet it comes ever sooo slowly! Senile general mgr moves despite it all!
  3. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    11 Oct '09 18:43
    Originally posted by badmoon
    Yes there are good things in the sports world. Now if the Yanks could crumble.
    Not against the Twins, but I bet the Angels make mincemeat of them! The redsox cathcer problem is worse than I thought it would be! Yikes. Varitek, come back! I love the sox, but they suxs!

Back to the cryboys. Maybe we'll get rid of Phillips and bring in a real coach!
  4. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    12 Oct '09 17:12
    Originally posted by scacchipazzo

Back to the cryboys. Maybe we'll get rid of Phillips and bring in a real coach!
    I know you are kidding!! While Jerry "Mr. Ego" Jones owns that team, they will never, repeat NEVER, have a high profile coach. They will only have a coach who will do jerry's bidding. Jerry still thinks he was the one, not Jimmy Johnson, who built the Super Bowl champion teams.

Sad but true!!!
  5. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    13 Oct '09 11:45
    Originally posted by shortcircuit
    I know you are kidding!! While Jerry "Mr. Ego" Jones owns that team, they will never, repeat NEVER, have a high profile coach. They will only have a coach who will do jerry's bidding. Jerry still thinks he was the one, not Jimmy Johnson, who built the Super Bowl champion teams.

Sad but true!!!
    As stated before, not until Jerry fires the GM will things change around here. Sad but true. Sundays win only delays the inevitable. Just to think we could have had Denver's coach, or Miami's, or Atlanta's or San Fran's. Real coaches, not idiots.
  6. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    18 Oct '09 00:15
    Originally posted by Eladar
    Jerry Jones is a pretty old man. Perhaps he'll die in 10 or 20 years and the next owner will do better.
    I'll always love the Cowboys BUT.....I've never liked Jones one bit especially after his dismissel of Landry the way he did it. So I love the team and their history but not the upper crust.....
  7. Standard memberFleabitten
    Love thy bobblehead
    Moves
    19 Oct '09 10:55
    The Cowboys may stink, but they didn't lose to the Godforsaken Oakland Raiders.

😞
  8. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    19 Oct '09 11:35
    Originally posted by Fleabitten
    The Cowboys may stink, but they didn't lose to the Godforsaken Oakland Raiders.

😞
    You in Phillie then, fleabro? That was indeed bad! However, I bet the Boys, who will also play Oakland, will blow it worse. Phillie is overrated and so is McNabb, no matter what Sheila Jackson thinks about the QB! NO is frightening! Despite it all no suxs like the Titans! Yikes!!!!
  9. Standard memberFleabitten
    Love thy bobblehead
    Moves
    19 Oct '09 11:56
    Yep, just west of Philly. I just can't see Dallas losing to Oakland. Unlike the Birds, I think Dallas will run the ball more than 14 times. It kills. Just kills me. Westbrook had 50 yards on eight carries! How do you not just keep pounding the ball until his legs fall off?

How? I'll tell you how. You get yourself a coach who thinks he's the smartest guy in the world; a guy who can't manage a clock, who can't make halftime adjustments, and who is no longer able to feast on a terrible division (note to Reid: there are no more Campos or Spurriers in the NFC East), and you make him accountable to no one. Result: perennial underachievement.
  10. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    19 Oct '09 12:03
    Originally posted by Fleabitten
    Yep, just west of Philly. I just can't see Dallas losing to Oakland. Unlike the Birds, I think Dallas will run the ball more than 14 times. It kills. Just kills me. Westbrook had 50 yards on eight carries! How do you not just keep pounding the ball until his legs fall off?

How? I'll tell you how. You get yourself a coach who thinks he's the sma ...[text shortened]... the NFC East), and you make him accountable to no one. Result: perennial underachievement.
    No NFL coach seems impervious to such nonesense. Dallas passes instead of keeping up the pounding. Reid does seem to do all you say poorly! But Phillie is not worse than the Boys. No way. I claim the stinkiest team outside of the Titans!!!!
  11. Standard memberFleabitten
    Love thy bobblehead
    Moves
    19 Oct '09 12:30
    Well, you've hit on something there, my friend. What's most galling is that the Eagles have a good team. With guys like Westbrook, Desean Jackson, Jeremy Maclin, and Brent Celek on the offense, there's simply no excuse for scoring less than the baseball team did!

I won't look to usurp your claim until the Boys lay the lumber to Oakland. Then it's a title up for grabs. 🙂
  12. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    19 Oct '09 13:40
    Vikings and Saints are the cream of the crop in the NFC, but if the Vikings lose Winfield for an extended amount of time, it will turn into a one-horse race.
  13. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    19 Oct '09 20:31
    Originally posted by darvlay
    Vikings and Saints are the cream of the crop in the NFC, but if the Vikings lose Winfield for an extended amount of time, it will turn into a one-horse race.
    Indeed true. Vikes are indeed the cream for now but doubtful head to head against NO should NO stay on message like Sunday's whipping of the NYG's. Minnessota deserves a championship, but so does NO. Vikes have been longer in the league. As for the NFC Least, what a drubbing Sunday. Only team not losing is the one that stayed home! HOw about them Titans? Would have been better to take a knee every play and punt. Maybe they shoiulda sucker punted a few times. I'm glad I'm not a fan. Yikes!
  14. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    21 Oct '09 23:06
    Originally posted by darvlay
    I agree but the Broncos are worth watching...
  15. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    22 Oct '09 03:24
    Originally posted by galveston75
    I agree but the Broncos are worth watching...
    NFC! NO stinkin' rotten, smelly AFC!!!! Except the Patriots! And the Raiders which I like. I hate the Broncos, Chiefs, and most of all them horrid Steelers!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree