1. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    02 Dec '09 01:46
    Originally posted by scacchipazzo
    More febreze!!! Happy day. Cowboys played like boys again, not a bunch of grade school dropouts!
    Let's see if they can keep it going...
  2. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    02 Dec '09 01:54
    Originally posted by galveston75
    Let's see if they can keep it going...
    May heaven hear you my dear galveztown dude! Had not seen you around for a while!
  3. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    02 Dec '09 15:47
    May heaven hear you my dear galveztown dude! Had not seen you around for a while!
    Been a little busy with parents and their health. Not doing to good...
  4. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    04 Dec '09 04:02
    Originally posted by galveston75
    Been a little busy with parents and their health. Not doing to good...
    I hope everything works out for them indeed. I will ask for prayers for them and you. I hope that if things do not turn out the way you expected that you find solace and peace in your faith!

May your holidays and theirs be peaceful and surrounded by love and family!

scacchipazzo
  5. Madison Square Garde
    Moves
    07 Dec '09 02:07
    Big Giants win tonight. About time. Giants will also beat the Eagles next week and really make the big east up for grabs!
  6. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    07 Dec '09 02:35
    Originally posted by YEAH BOY
    Big Giants win tonight. About time. Giants will also beat the Eagles next week and really make the big east up for grabs!
    Indeed the Cowboys ran out of Febreze yet again. Can't win with such poor D! Congrats to the Giants. They have the Boy's number! What a stinker the game was, but NYG's really played like I'm used to seeing them play!
  7. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    14 Dec '09 00:22
    Indeed the Cowboys ran out of Febreze yet again. Can't win with such poor D! Congrats to the Giants. They have the Boy's number! What a stinker the game was, but NYG's really played like I'm used to seeing them play!
    0 for December. Now they really, really stink! How come the lowly Browns can play like they really wanna win and the Cowboys play as if the cheerleaders were their D? Really stinky play calling. How can you not punch it in against a depleted D line of San Diego in 4 plays after running at will aginst them all day? Here's my prediction. Cowboys will not make the playoffs! Next week against N.Orleans, then Wash to finsih at home against the hated Eagles? Bye, bye boys!
  8. Madison Square Garde
    Moves
    14 Dec '09 00:44
    0 for December. Now they really, really stink! How come the lowly Browns can play like they really wanna win and the Cowboys play as if the cheerleaders were their D? Really stinky play calling. How can you not punch it in against a depleted D line of San Diego in 4 plays after running at will aginst them all day? Here's my prediction. Cowboys will not ...[text shortened]... xt week against N.Orleans, then Wash to finsih at home against the hated Eagles? Bye, bye boys!
    Unfortunaley for you , I think your right. Giants got to win tonight to save thier season and maybe the Cowboys as well. Eagles? We don't care about them.
  9. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    14 Dec '09 04:27
    Unfortunaley for you , I think your right. Giants got to win tonight to save thier season and maybe the Cowboys as well. Eagles? We don't care about them.
    Giants have big problems this year yet they seem to play with more hustle than the Cowboys. They have the Cowboy's number indeed!
  10. Madison Square Garde
    Moves
    18 Dec '09 00:35
    Giants have big problems this year yet they seem to play with more hustle than the Cowboys. They have the Cowboy's number indeed!
    They lost the Eagles # and don't have a clue where to find it.
  11. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    18 Dec '09 02:41
    They lost the Eagles # and don't have a clue where to find it.
    Both our teams stink! However, Giants gave us that memorable superbowl win two years ago and that other one when Phil Simms passed like he was throwing into a receivers with not even the remotest hint of dropping one! I dislike the Giants, but don't hate them. I reserve hate for the Eagles and Redskins!
  12. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    20 Dec '09 04:33
    Both our teams stink! However, Giants gave us that memorable superbowl win two years ago and that other one when Phil Simms passed like he was throwing into a receivers with not even the remotest hint of dropping one! I dislike the Giants, but don't hate them. I reserve hate for the Eagles and Redskins!
    The Cowboys opened up a brand new Febreze and masked the stench with a little bit of whup ass to boot!!!!!!!!!! Go Cowboys. How,bout them Cowboys!!!!!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree