1. Account suspended
    Moves
    04 Jan '10 05:431 edit
    Originally posted by scacchipazzo
    Only in the lowliest areas of big D will you find curtains in a plaid or tartan pattern! If I pilfer my wife's drapes she will bludgeon me with her Italian rolling pin she used for the pizza dough! I've always wanted a set of olive green kilts for summer campouts with my son's boy scout troop! Should help avoid groin rot and having to apply buttloads of ing his nose and sneezing simultaneously! Broncos should be back with a vengeance next year!
    i watched the highlights, Cowboys were awesome, well solid. who is the favourites? is it the Colts? what happens in the play-offs, is it like a knock out competition? how many go onto it?

Kilts are good for camping but you gotta watch out for those misquotes (midges we call them), biting your nads!
  2. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    04 Jan '10 12:59
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    i watched the highlights, Cowboys were awesome, well solid. who is the favourites? is it the Colts? what happens in the play-offs, is it like a knock out competition? how many go onto it?

Kilts are good for camping but you gotta watch out for those misquotes (midges we call them), biting your nads!
    Knockout phase all the way! One and out. I've not looked at the oddsmakers predictions. Even three weeks ago it was N.Orleans and Colts possibly meeting undefeated in the Super Bowl. Now both are floundering. Two weeks ago Philly was favored to go all the way. As you could see from the highlights this does not seem likely anymore. Right now the two hot teams are San Diego Chargers and the Cowboys! That's why resting players can be dicey. Very hard to turn it on and off!

Here's the 12 qualifying teams, 6 from each conference:
    AFC playoff picture:

1. Indianapolis Colts (14-2) – Clinched AFC South title and home-field advantage through AFC playoffs. First round bye.

2. San Diego Chargers (13-3) – Clinched No. 2 seed and first-round playoff bye.

3. New England Patriots (10-6) – Clinched AFC East title and will play host to Baltimore on Sunday (1 p.m. ET, CBS). Edged Cincinnati for No. 3 seed based on better strength of victory (72-88 to 70-90).

4. Cincinnati Bengals (10-6) – Clinched AFC North title and will play host to New York on Saturday (4:30 p.m. ET, NBC).

NFC PLAYOFF PICTURE

1. New Orleans Saints (13-3) – Clinched NFC South title and home-field advantage through NFC playoffs. 1st round bye.

2. Minnesota Vikings (12-4) – Clinched NFC North title. Clinched No. 2 seed and first-round playoff bye with win vs. Giants and Philadelphia loss.

3. Dallas Cowboys (11-5) – Clinched NFC East title with win vs. Philadelphia based on head-to-head sweep. Again will play host to Philadelphia on Saturday (8 p.m. ET, NBC).

4. Arizona Cardinals (10-6) – Clinched NFC West title. Will be No. 4 seed due to loss vs. Green Bay and again play host to Green Bay on Sunday (4:40 p.m. ET, Fox).

5. Green Bay Packers (11-5) – Clinched No. 5 seed with win at Arizona. Again will visit Arizona on Sunday (4:40 p.m. ET, Fox).

6. Philadelphia Eagles (11-5) – Clinched playoff spot and again will visit Dallas on Saturday (8 p.m. ET, NBC). Fell to No. 6 seed with loss at Dallas.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree