Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Sports Forum

Sports Forum

  1. Standard member slimjim
    Death from Above
    13 May '07 00:57
    What a whiny little turd. He makes 20 million a year as the highest paid NASCAR drive and he can't win a race. I wish I got paid like that. *uck up and move up that's what they say. He is going to find out the same thing Kyle Petty foud out. Those shoes are too big to fill. Maybe his next sponsor should be Kleenix. He damn sure cries enough.
  2. 13 May '07 01:12
    Originally posted by slimjim
    What a whiny little turd. He makes 20 million a year as the highest paid NASCAR drive and he can't win a race. I wish I got paid like that. *uck up and move up that's what they say. He is going to find out the same thing Kyle Petty foud out. Those shoes are too big to fill. Maybe his next sponsor should be Kleenix. He damn sure cries enough.
    lol nice. I don't think Teresa has any idea how to run a team though. Like her brilliant plan in '05 to switch the 8 and 15 crews, which was a complete failure.
  3. Standard member Phlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    13 May '07 01:24
    I'm not big on NASCAR. The last time I tried to get into watching was Taladega, the day Dodge returned to NASCAR... and sadly, the day #3 died.

    I do follow it on sports radio, I think the problem with Jr. is the way his mother is running DEA and how little he controls it. I can't imagine Dale wanted the step mom to run the show with little control given to Jr. Seems perhaps Dale should have worded his will a bit better or something.

    This is speculation on my part based on what I've heard in the news. I also didn't know Jr. wasn't winning much... at least he still gets paid, but I'm sure it's not as well as his step mom.

    Just my uneducated thoughts on the subject.

    P-
  4. 13 May '07 01:50
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    I'm not big on NASCAR. The last time I tried to get into watching was Taladega, the day Dodge returned to NASCAR... and sadly, the day #3 died.

    I do follow it on sports radio, I think the problem with Jr. is the way his mother is running DEA and how little he controls it. I can't imagine Dale wanted the step mom to run the show with little control gi ...[text shortened]... re it's not as well as his step mom.

    Just my uneducated thoughts on the subject.

    P-
    You mean Daytona, thats where Sr. sadly died. For you few that watch NASCAR out there, which team do you think Jr. will go to? I think it will be Childress, but I am far from certain, as is everyone else. I don't think he should make his own team, he doesn't have enough experience. As long as it is a chevy team (which it will be ), and not a $%*%^&$ toyota team. By the way, chevy has won 9 of the first 10 races so far. Go Chevy! If you actually took the time to read this whole post, thank you.
  5. Standard member Phlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    13 May '07 02:02
    Originally posted by UserChevy
    You mean Daytona, thats where Sr. sadly died. For you few that watch NASCAR out there, which team do you think Jr. will go to? I think it will be Childress, but I am far from certain, as is everyone else. I don't think he should make his own team, he doesn't have enough experience. As long as it is a chevy team (which it will be ), and not a $%*%^&$ toy ...[text shortened]... t 10 races so far. Go Chevy! If you actually took the time to read this whole post, thank you.
    Hmmm, I guess it was Daytona. I can't imagine that was the day Dodge returned... Perhaps I watched the 2 races and confused the stories.

    P-
  6. 13 May '07 15:32
    Originally posted by slimjim
    ... Maybe his next sponsor should be Kleenix. He damn sure cries enough.
    [applause]
  7. Subscriber shortcircuit
    The Energizer
    13 May '07 21:29
    Originally posted by slimjim
    What a whiny little turd. He makes 20 million a year as the highest paid NASCAR drive and he can't win a race. I wish I got paid like that. *uck up and move up that's what they say. He is going to find out the same thing Kyle Petty foud out. Those shoes are too big to fill. Maybe his next sponsor should be Kleenix. He damn sure cries enough.
    Let's look at why Junior is pissed.

    1. It was his Dad's company and his stepmother is trying to run it.
    2. His stepmother doesn't know much about the sport as Junior does.
    3. Junior is the key to the teams deals and success.
    4. Junior can get the money anywhere, and will.
    5. DEI will suffer because of it and he will make his point.

    Regarding you comment about Junior not winning much, they don't have to win every race to be successful. All drivers are not respected and loved, even though they are winners. Your crybaby comment could be applied to Jeff Gordon and a host of other drivers as well, all of whom think everyone should get out of their way so they can win. It is called competetive nature. The have nots refer to it as crying by the haves.
  8. 13 May '07 22:18
    a lot of people say that Jr. should go to RCR, but a lot of others say he shouldn't. what do you think?
  9. Subscriber shortcircuit
    The Energizer
    13 May '07 23:12
    Originally posted by UserChevy
    a lot of people say that Jr. should go to RCR, but a lot of others say he shouldn't. what do you think?
    I believe Roush will pull out all stops to get him. And he probably will.
  10. 13 May '07 23:32
    Originally posted by shortcircuit
    I believe Roush will pull out all stops to get him. And he probably will.
    If he wants to pull out all the stops he might have to switch to chevy
  11. 13 May '07 23:48
    I think he is heading to Childress, the families are very close and Childress is competitive.

    Do you think it a little strange that Hendrix is doing so well with the car of tommorrow?
  12. 13 May '07 23:55
    Originally posted by torch71
    I think he is heading to Childress, the families are very close and Childress is competitive.

    Do you think it a little strange that Hendrix is doing so well with the car of tommorrow?
    Hendrix definantely figures that car out. I think other teams are catching up though, like Hamlin was probably better than everyone today, but his pit crew messed him up.
  13. 19 May '07 00:40
    Originally posted by UserChevy
    lol nice. I don't think Teresa has any idea how to run a team though. Like her brilliant plan in '05 to switch the 8 and 15 crews, which was a complete failure.
    I think that you are right. TEREASA has no idea how to run a team. I mean if she had sum what of a brain she would not be losing her son to a different team next year. LOL. Just look at the 05 swtchero with the teams for example.
  14. Standard member slimjim
    Death from Above
    19 May '07 05:14
    Originally posted by shortcircuit
    Let's look at why Junior is pissed.

    1. It was his Dad's company and his stepmother is trying to run it.
    2. His stepmother doesn't know much about the sport as Junior does.
    3. Junior is the key to the teams deals and success.
    4. Junior can get the money anywhere, and will.
    5. DEI will suffer because of it and he will make his point.

    Regarding y ...[text shortened]... can win. It is called competetive nature. The have nots refer to it as crying by the haves.
    Then he should be pissed off at his daddy for leaving the company to his step-mom. She is taking care of her child she had between her and Dale Sr.. It's that whiny Jr. and his sister that is causing the problems. I hope Teresa puts a retread in Jr's car and he wins with it. That should shut the overpaid crybaby's mouth.
  15. 19 May '07 22:04
    Originally posted by slimjim
    Then he should be pissed off at his daddy for leaving the company to his step-mom. She is taking care of her child she had between her and Dale Sr.. It's that whiny Jr. and his sister that is causing the problems. I hope Teresa puts a retread in Jr's car and he wins with it. That should shut the overpaid crybaby's mouth.
    true he is overpaid, as are all pro sports players. but when he has a chance to do better, he'll take it. like if you were going to get $1 million, but had a chance to get #2 million, anyone would take it. if you are doing really well and making a lot of $$$$$ like he is, it is only natural to try to do even better.