Originally posted by slimjim
What a whiny little turd. He makes 20 million a year as the highest paid NASCAR drive and he can't win a race. I wish I got paid like that. *uck up and move up that's what they say. He is going to find out the same thing Kyle Petty foud out. Those shoes are too big to fill. Maybe his next sponsor should be Kleenix. He damn sure cries enough.
Let's look at why Junior is pissed.
1. It was his Dad's company and his stepmother is trying to run it.
2. His stepmother doesn't know much about the sport as Junior does.
3. Junior is the key to the teams deals and success.
4. Junior can get the money anywhere, and will.
5. DEI will suffer because of it and he will make his point.
Regarding you comment about Junior not winning much, they don't have to win every race to be successful. All drivers are not respected and loved, even though they are winners. Your crybaby comment could be applied to Jeff Gordon and a host of other drivers as well, all of whom think everyone should get out of their way so they can win. It is called competetive nature. The have nots refer to it as crying by the haves.