23 Jan '14 11:281 edit
    Not tomorrow, not after breakfast, NOW.
  2. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    24 Jan '14 12:58
    Originally posted by Trev33
    i wouldnt blame him. he's been left with a poor squad of players and bad luck with injuries. now he has mata he will have much more options regarding attacking formations and line ups. if he can get rooney and persie back he can play them like fergy did with ronaldo, rooney and tevez as a front three, switching positions.
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Jan '14 16:17
    they said the same thing in Fergies first season.
  4. Joined
    27 Dec '05
    Moves
    24 Jan '14 17:47
    I don't think it's because Man u are that bad I think it's because the skill gap has closed up on them Ie all the other teams have got better and have quality players in their teams .
    I feel sorry for Moyes (saying that I would like his wage every week ) always comes across as a genuine bloke ,just to rub salt in his wound I can see Everton finishing above them ,good stuff for us phoney Man utd fan haters ..
  5. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    24 Jan '14 23:12
    Alex went to Utd as a winner, winning the SPL with a club other than Celtic or Rangers, how many other managers have done that in history?

Moyes has won nothing with Everton, he hasn't even managed in the CL. He looks lost during his interviews and has no idea who his best players are and what system he wants to play.

I know Van Persie has been injured and without him they probably would not have won the league last season but other than him this is the same squad as last season.

Mata will help but what are they playing for now, 4th? Europa league spot?

If they hadn't of lost to Sunderland and somehow win the crappy league cup I would say he has bought himself one more season but if they don't finish top 4 - has to be bye bye.

Or do a Chelsea and win the CL.
  6. SubscriberChris Guffogg
    Alekhine's Gun
    🤔 Bolton
    Moves
    31 Jan '14 13:50
    Moe needs to stay, keep playing Jones & Young, oh Cleaverley also......there is a God😀
  7. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    31 Jan '14 17:07
    You missed out the pick of the lot - Smalling 😞
  8. SubscriberChris Guffogg
    Alekhine's Gun
    🤔 Bolton
    Moves
    01 Feb '14 18:24
    You missed out the pick of the lot - Smalling 😞
    It's clear that Man Yoo are looking at a couple of years to rebuild here, quite a few fringe players have gone of note Macheda shipped out too Birmingham - he looked last year promising. Ekangamene & Byrne too Carlisle, Johnstone, Keane too QPR - all on loan but why?

Stoke held on after Charlie Adam scored a 25 yarder but with well over half the possession going to United much more surgery is needed.

Media will have a field day, sorry Trev I did forget Smalling but I'm not taking the pi$$ here, Moe does need the time & I do think Fergie in the stands is becoming a bit like 'Where's Whalley' in the books my kids read!! He needs to step right back both from the stands and the press.

Realistically two years of long grass at Old Trafford.....
  9. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    02 Feb '14 00:15

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

10. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    02 Feb '14 00:16
    You're right about Fergie needing to disappear. To be honest I really think he wants Moyes to fail, if there's one thing we know about Fergie from his book is that he is a C*** who only cares about himself. I'm sure he wants to further enhance his legacy by having the next manger of Utd fail and make him look all the better.

Re the youth players, their academy hasn't produced any top players in a very long time, some would argue none since the team with Beckham, Giggs etc. Danny Welbeck? lol

There's no reason for a championship winning side needing two year rebuilding, the rest of the league hasn't gotten that much better. Agree they need and have needed 3-4 quality players for a while now.

Moyes won't last another year, trust me.
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Mar '14 22:02
    You're right about Fergie needing to disappear. To be honest I really think he wants Moyes to fail, if there's one thing we know about Fergie from his book is that he is a C*** who only cares about himself. I'm sure he wants to further enhance his legacy by having the next manger of Utd fail and make him look all the better.

Re the youth players, their aca ...[text shortened]... and have needed 3-4 quality players for a while now.

Moyes won't last another year, trust me.
    Moyes won't last another year, trust me

gulp! you could be right.
  12. Joined
    27 Dec '05
    Moves
    16 Mar '14 18:44
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Moyes won't last another year, trust me

gulp! you could be right.
    Man U 0,Liverpool 3 ... Fantabydozy 🙂😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😀😀😀😀😀😀😀
  13. Standard membersasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    Walking the earth.
    Moves
    27 Mar '14 04:092 edits
    This is Fergie's squad. Arsene Wenger's the one who should be worried after allowing Chelsea to score six when his side had everything to play for. In his 1,000th match with the club, no less. What a way to mark the occasion. He'll taste the bitterness of that defeat to his last breath.
  14. Standard memberthaughbaer
    Duckfinder General
    223b Baker Street
    Moves
    29 Mar '14 13:52
    It's rare for just a change of manager to bring sustained success. The Man U supporters should understand that they have no right to be winning the title or even to be in Europe and support their team. The aeroplane banner is rather pathetic. I find the attitude of a lot of so-called "supporters" bewildering. West Ham supporters booing a win and 3 points. Look at the attitude of Newcastle supporters towards Mike Ashley and Alan Pardew. Who do they think is going to do better for them ?
  15. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    29 Mar '14 16:36
    Originally posted by thaughbaer
    It's rare for just a change of manager to bring sustained success. The Man U supporters should understand that they have no right to be winning the title or even to be in Europe and support their team. The aeroplane banner is rather pathetic. I find the attitude of a lot of so-called "supporters" bewildering. West Ham supporters booing a win and 3 points. ...[text shortened]... pporters towards Mike Ashley and Alan Pardew. Who do they think is going to do better for them ?
    This isn't just this season, a lot of Utd fans have been unhappy at the running of the club since a certain American family arrived. The squad has been getting consistently worse over the past few years, as is shown by the CL results.

Moyes was a bad appointment imo but he isn't the main problem, Fergie left a sinking ship and he knows it.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree