1. Bramall Lane
    Moves
    10 Jun '09 14:32
    Is it just me, or does anyone else think that David Pleat is one of the worst co-commentators on TV?
    His incessant obvious comments are the ramblings of a man that has never won anything, and is only famous for kerb crawling and a ludicrous wardrobe full of tan coloured shoes...

Someone shoot him please.
  2. Bramall Lane
    Moves
    10 Jun '09 14:32
    ...and Mark Bright is no better.
  3. Standard membercadwah
    ¯\_(^.^)_/¯
    Moves
    10 Jun '09 18:33
    Originally posted by blade68
    Is it just me, or does anyone else think that David Pleat is one of the worst co-commentators on TV?
    His incessant obvious comments are the ramblings of a man that has never won anything, and is only famous for kerb crawling and a ludicrous wardrobe full of tan coloured shoes...

Someone shoot him please.
    His inability to pronounce anyones name correctly, his inane musings about trivial tenuously linked matters, his god awful voice... but no he's not the worst... you've obviously never had to watch footy on RTE 😛
  4. SubscriberChris Guffoggonline
    Alekhine's Gun
    🤔 Bolton
    Moves
    16 Jun '09 22:081 edit
    Everytime I hear Pleat waffling on I'm reminded of that time he ran onto a pitch like a Gazelle on steriods......😞
  5. Bramall Lane
    Moves
    17 Jun '09 09:19

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

6. Bramall Lane
    Moves
    17 Jun '09 09:21
    I had the misfortune of watching USA v Italy the other night, and had Mark Bright extolling the virtues of what good centre-forwards should do in given situations...how the hell would he know???

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree