1. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    08 Feb '08 22:34
    Just because there is no evidence that they cheated doesn't mean they didn't. I would like to see them lose a draft pick just in case.
  2. Standard memberRamned
    The Rams
    Moves
    08 Feb '08 23:06
    Someone, delete this thread and demand that the Cowboys drop Tony Romo.
  3. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    09 Feb '08 00:23
    Originally posted by Ramned
    Someone, delete this thread and demand that the Cowboys drop Tony Romo.
    What are you saying, Tony Romo is a good guy and the Cowboys wear white hats. 😞
  4. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    09 Feb '08 10:431 edit
    Originally posted by cashthetrash
    Just because there is no evidence that they cheated doesn't mean they didn't. I would like to see them lose a draft pick just in case.
    So what if they did? It's not like the NFL is going to do anything about it if they did other than slap their hands with a few meaningless fines.
  5. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    09 Feb '08 17:59
    Originally posted by whodey
    So what if they did? It's not like the NFL is going to do anything about it if they did other than slap their hands with a few meaningless fines.
    Arlen Specter will come up with some kind of theory. You wait and see.
  6. tinyurl.com/ywohm
    Moves
    09 Feb '08 18:30
    Tin foil hat fall off?

Why can't people just assume that a team won because for that particular game they played better or were luckier than the other team?
  7. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    10 Feb '08 03:12
    Originally posted by pawnhandler
    Tin foil hat fall off?

Why can't people just assume that a team won because for that particular game they played better or were luckier than the other team?
    Where's the fun in that? And leave my hat out of this. We all know Miami and the Rams didn't cheat although they needed to.
  8. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    10 Feb '08 04:06
    Originally posted by pawnhandler
    Tin foil hat fall off?

Many do, and there are those that are a little more selective at it,
    they just do it when their team wins. 🙂
    Kelly
  9. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10 Feb '08 11:182 edits
    Arlen Specter will come up with some kind of theory. You wait and see.
    I often wonder if these games are not fixed in general. My suspecions became aroused during the Steeler/Seahawk Super Bowl. The Seahawks outplayed the Steelers in just about every aspect of the game except the score. Every time the Seahawks made a big play out came the flag. In fact, it was so bad the announcers were questioning what the officials were seeing down on the field. It was pretty bad. As for the Patriots, however, perhaps because they had been accused of cheating the "powers that be" decided that they should not win a Super Bowl.....that is if the whole thing is fixed to begin with.
  10. 6yd box
    Moves
    10 Feb '08 13:511 edit
    [b]I often wonder if these games are not fixed in general.
    Television companies now dominate all the major sports all over the world......THATS ALL I AM SAYING!😉
  11. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    10 Feb '08 23:21
    Originally posted by spurs73
    Television companies now dominate all the major sports all over the world......THATS ALL I AM SAYING!😉
    Are you saying big money and advertising cheats? Oh my! 😲
  12. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    11 Feb '08 00:19
    I often wonder if these games are not fixed in general. My suspecions became aroused during the Steeler/Seahawk Super Bowl. The Seahawks outplayed the Steelers in just about every aspect of the game except the score. Every time the Seahawks made a big play out came the flag. In fact, it was so bad the announcers were questioning what the officials were se ...[text shortened]... d that they should not win a Super Bowl.....that is if the whole thing is fixed to begin with.
    That's the spirit.
  13. Joined
    23 Jul '06
    Moves
    13 Feb '08 15:36
    Hey
    yahh i agree it was a bit fixed notice all the penalties on the giants compared to the patriots giants 2 pats 5
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Feb '08 17:17
    As great as it is to have your team win the Superbowl it is even better to hear moronic Patriot fans claim that their team lost because the game was fixed. Ever think more penalties were committed by the Patriots?
  15. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    13 Feb '08 21:18
    Originally posted by poundlee
    As great as it is to have your team win the Superbowl it is even better to hear moronic Patriot fans claim that their team lost because the game was fixed. Ever think more penalties were committed by the Patriots?
    Don't blame Brady's girl friend just because she refused to sleep with the ref's.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree