1. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    14 Feb '08 06:38
    Originally posted by poundlee
    As great as it is to have your team win the Superbowl it is even better to hear moronic Patriot fans claim that their team lost because the game was fixed. Ever think more penalties were committed by the Patriots?
    I'm no Patriots fan. I have no interest in any professional sports team actually.
  2. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    15 Feb '08 04:32
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    I'm no Patriots fan. I have no interest in any professional sports team actually.
    Booo! On the second part. 😠
  3. Standard memberakwjones
    Chess who?
    Savannah, GA
    Moves
    15 Feb '08 06:18
    Originally posted by tombrady12
    Hey
    yahh i agree it was a bit fixed notice all the penalties on the giants compared to the patriots giants 2 pats 5
    wow!!! a whole 3 penalty difference??? get lost!! tom brady is overrated!!
  4. 1313mockingbirdlane
    Moves
    18 Feb '08 15:48
    Originally posted by tombrady12
    Hey
    yahh i agree it was a bit fixed notice all the penalties on the giants compared to the patriots giants 2 pats 5
    i bet the pats head coach filmed them secretly..lol
  5. Standard membernmdavidb
    I Drank What? ©
    Account suspended
    Moves
    19 Feb '08 05:18
    One of these days people will start to realize the NFL is run by Vegas.

I know a guy who quit his 40k a year job and only bets on football....he makes about 120k now.

Someone brought up the Steelers vs Seahawks superbowl...that one was clearly fixed...same a the time the Steelers played the Cowboys when Neil O'Donnel through 2 interceptions to larry Brown and there was not a black jersey in sight!

Me living in Denver we live and die by our Broncos...and trust me...I have seen the games here and know they are fixed just due to point spreads.

One day the truth will come out...just like steroids in baseball.

Dave
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    19 Feb '08 14:461 edit
    Originally posted by nmdavidb
    One of these days people will start to realize the NFL is run by Vegas.

I know a guy who quit his 40k a year job and only bets on football....he makes about 120k now.

Someone brought up the Steelers vs Seahawks superbowl...that one was clearly fixed...same a the time the Steelers played the Cowboys when Neil O'Donnel through 2 interceptions to larry B ...[text shortened]... to point spreads.

One day the truth will come out...just like steroids in baseball.

Dave
    I agree the NFL is defintely fixed. If you look closely you can tell that players are controlled through their cavities by aliens from outer space. The NFL tries to cover this up by having players wear helmets with face masks and mouth pieces but I certainly am not fooled. It is not suprising that this was reported first by someone from the Mile High City (being higher up they have a better view of the aliens and they are closer to heaven). The aliens also controlled MLB starting late last season. There is no other explanation for how the Rockies could have gotten so hot. But be warned: there is something about red uniforms that messes with aliens "control beamns" and that is why Boston was able to be successful in the World Series.
    Bet on teams with red uniforms. If your favorite team wears a different color see if you can get them to wear red underwear -- it is essential to their success.
  7. Standard membernmdavidb
    I Drank What? ©
    Account suspended
    Moves
    20 Feb '08 04:17
    Originally posted by myteamtrulystinks
    I agree the NFL is defintely fixed. If you look closely you can tell that players are controlled through their cavities by aliens from outer space. The NFL tries to cover this up by having players wear helmets with face masks and mouth pieces but I certainly am not fooled. It is not suprising that this was reported first by someone from the Mile ...[text shortened]... erent color see if you can get them to wear red underwear -- it is essential to their success.
    I swear to God I am dumber for actually taking the time to read this inane tripe.

Bro if you wanna be sarcastic...learn how to do it.

If you wanna be satarical...learn how to do it.

If you wanna be completely stone cold stupid...hey...YA GOT IT!

Dave
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    20 Feb '08 17:32
    Maybe if I say it this way it will be clearer: The NFL isn't fixed. Guys have multimillion dollar contracts, potential ad revenue, professional pride plus they want to avoid the risk of going to jail. It probably isn't even tempting unless you pay someone like a quarterback ten million of dollars. You probably need to pay more than one person to fix a game also. Since there are limits in how much you can bet I am not sure even with multiple accounts, how someone could recoup their money. Plus (and this is sort of important before you make a post) you might want to have some evidence of the sport being fixed. You knowing a guy who makes money betting on the NFL and you saw Larry Allen catch two poorly thrown passes is of the same quality evidence as my alien theory.
  9. Standard membernmdavidb
    I Drank What? ©
    Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Feb '08 20:56
    Maybe if I say it this way it will be clearer: The NFL isn't fixed. Guys have multimillion dollar contracts, potential ad revenue, professional pride plus they want to avoid the risk of going to jail. It probably isn't even tempting unless you pay someone like a quarterback ten million of dollars. You probably need to pay more than one person t ...[text shortened]... Larry Allen catch two poorly thrown passes is of the same quality evidence as my alien theory.
    Oh...I'm sorry...evidence?

Matt Hasslebeck getting a "blocking" penalty for trying to TACKLE a guy?

The NBA just had a ref get busted for doing penalties to keep the game inside the point spread.

Look at what has happened over the past few years...if you are naive...then so be it...but alot of people are finally opening their eyes.

Dave
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Feb '08 21:421 edit
    Your evidence for the NFL being fixed is "Matt Hasslebeck getting a "blocking" penalty for trying to TACKLE a guy" and Larry Allen caught two poorly thrown balls? Please tell me you have more. Is the stock market fixed too. It was down and it finished up today. Other days this week it was up and then it finished down.
  11. Standard membernmdavidb
    I Drank What? ©
    Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Feb '08 21:472 edits
    Your evidence for the NFL being fixed is "Matt Hasslebeck getting a "blocking" penalty for trying to TACKLE a guy" and Larry Allen caught two poorly thrown balls? Please tell me you have more.
    I'm sorry...apparently you don't watch the games and get all your info from CNN or something.

Most people that have thoughts and cognitive reasoning have already figured out what I am talking about...you on the other hand seem to still think the world was created in 7 days and stuff.

For that I am truly sorry

Dave

Oh wait...you brought up the stock market after you edited your post...have you ever heard of INSIDER TRADING? ENRON? Do you live under a rock?
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Feb '08 22:41
    I don't live under a rock, it is cold in the Northeast. Although, it would probably be a lot cheaper. I have heard of insider trading and Enron too and I do not believe the world was created in six or seven days (some people -- not me -- think the world was created in six days and god rested on the seventh) , but that isn't the issue here. I just don't think that this week's stock market movement was becuase the market was fixed or the NFL is fixed either. Am I wrong on both issues?
  13. Madison Square Garde
    Moves
    22 Feb '08 22:47
    Originally posted by fred garcia
    i bet the pats head coach filmed them secretly..lol
    yes he did and it was when the Giants showered
  14. Standard membernmdavidb
    I Drank What? ©
    Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Feb '08 23:24
    I don't live under a rock, it is cold in the Northeast. Although, it would probably be a lot cheaper. I have heard of insider trading and Enron too and I do not believe the world was created in six or seven days (some people -- not me -- think the world was created in six days and god rested on the seventh) , but that isn't the issue here. I jus ...[text shortened]... ent was becuase the market was fixed or the NFL is fixed either. Am I wrong on both issues?
    Well it is hard for you to make a point when you have heard of both of those scandals and yet try not to see them....same as the NFL.

I never said all of the games were fixed...but some are.

Saying they are not is like saying they never knew about steroids in baseball.

Dave
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Feb '08 04:41
    Enron was a company that made up fictional trades so it would appear to be a larger company than it really is. Are you truing to tell me that NFL makes believe it has franchises that don't really exist? You could be right but you probably are a moron. The fact that some companies are dishonest does not prove that any NFL games are fixed.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree