1. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    19 Jun '10 14:08
    Originally posted by trev33
    LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

can't believe i missed this post. so in all you've predicted a 0-0 draw and 1-0 or a 2-0 win for england. congrats ace.

seriously, when you predict 3 results don't gloat like you know everything about the game when one of them happens to be right.
    I adjusted my prediction after learning calamity jane was being inserted. Only result that counts is the last and best one! My trust in an England win eroded upon learning calamity was playing! So what. Gloat is a four letter word you are not unfamiliar with or averse to use. So don't lecture me.
  2. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    19 Jun '10 15:06
    Originally posted by scacchipazzo
    I adjusted my prediction after learning calamity jane was being inserted. Only result that counts is the last and best one! My trust in an England win eroded upon learning calamity was playing! So what. Gloat is a four letter word you are not unfamiliar with or averse to use. So don't lecture me.
    LOL i wondered what paprika was talking about... how a goalkeeping change stops that team from scoring i'll never know. you expected green to score? 😵
  3. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    20 Jun '10 02:22
    LOL i wondered what paprika was talking about... how a goalkeeping change stops that team from scoring i'll never know. you expected green to score? 😵
    Team morale. Rest of sorry lot learning they might be pulled would play not to make mistakes and end up being pulled. I was proven right! England played not to lose, that's how. How do you like the accurate 0-0 prediction?
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    20 Jun '10 09:17
    Calm down you bunch of ingrates, it's a marathon not a sprint.

As for the USA; we've been sending you our best players for decades to show you how to play the game and you still don't even get the game name right ffs! We've held the world cup over there to try to get you zoned in and your heads out of the burger trough for more than the 5 mins of game play your pathetic concentration spans will allow - you have a population of 250,000,000 and you are still a second rate team in the global game - bit like your economy now I guess...
  5. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    20 Jun '10 09:29
    LOL i wondered what paprika was talking about...
    wut
  6. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    20 Jun '10 17:441 edit
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Calm down you bunch of ingrates, it's a marathon not a sprint.

As for the USA; we've been sending you our best players for decades to show you how to play the game and you still don't even get the game name right ffs! We've held the world cup over there to try to get you zoned in and your heads out of the burger trough for more than the 5 mins of ...[text shortened]... d you are still a second rate team in the global game - bit like your economy now I guess...
    Yet we don'y claim we're going to hoist the cup like ya'll. For slow learners we have scored two more goals than your paltry one! For world champs apparent which is the sorrier of the two teams? Hmmm? That bird of doom on the Algerian net says it all. Can't scare a bird, ya'll ain't gonna scare no one. Even if they move on England will be one and out! Boo birds will be out in force come Wednesday. World's gretaest striker has how many shots on goal? Two, three tops? Strolls more than runs. Emblematic of a sorry team indeed. ONly Italy rivals ya'll for sorriest performance. France is France. We knew they sucked. But england had crowned themselves world champs on paper. Too bad you still gotta play the games. I'm telling you 66 was rigged. England is only world champ never to make it to another final. I wonder how much they paid for the 66 cup?

What best players have you sent us? If they're so darn good how come we're not better? You know why? Because EPL sucks!
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    20 Jun '10 23:05
    Originally posted by scacchipazzo
    Yet we don'y claim we're going to hoist the cup like ya'll. For slow learners we have scored two more goals than your paltry one! For world champs apparent which is the sorrier of the two teams? Hmmm? That bird of doom on the Algerian net says it all. Can't scare a bird, ya'll ain't gonna scare no one. Even if they move on England will be one and out! ...[text shortened]... ? If they're so darn good how come we're not better? You know why? Because EPL sucks!
    Yes we were crap and the bird thing was hilarious, but at least we know we are crap at the moment and recognise our need to improve.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree