1. Joined
    07 Jan '08
    Moves
    20 Nov '09 14:49
    Originally posted by SmookieP
    The Pac-10 does not compare to the SEC, obviously
    You're right. This year the PAC-10 is top to bottom the better conference and we took all our bowl games last year. 😛
  2. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    20 Nov '09 23:55
    Originally posted by Badwater
    You're right. This year the PAC-10 is top to bottom the better conference and we took all our bowl games last year. 😛
    I'll suspend disbilief until the Rose Bowl. Other bowls will tell us more. Indeed Stanford may be one of the cariest teams anyone could face if they stay hot! Oregon-Arizona tomorrow night definitely a must see! Stanford-Cal might be very entertaining as well!
  3. Joined
    07 Jan '08
    Moves
    21 Nov '09 00:30
    Absolutely - it's going to be interesting to see how the PAC-10 shakes out and whether they can muster some good wins in bowl games, regardless of who plays. 😉
  4. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    21 Nov '09 00:411 edit
    Originally posted by Badwater
    Absolutely - it's going to be interesting to see how the PAC-10 shakes out and whether they can muster some good wins in bowl games, regardless of who plays. 😉
    That's the beauty of the current system! Always interesting games, lots at stake before bowl games, grudge matches abound and nail biters. Lower ranked teams sometime misleadingly play great games. Last night Colorado showed it must be reckoned with in the near future again! The Big East also seems to have two great teams in Pitt and G.Tech. Bot will be scray in bowls and I firmly believe Pitt will knock off Cincy!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree