1. Standard memberuzless
    The So Fist
    Voice of Reason
    Joined
    28 Mar '06
    Moves
    9908
    05 Nov '08 07:22
    You heard it here first
  2. SubscriberSmookieP
    Lead, Follow, or..
    Fort Lauderdale
    Joined
    17 Aug '06
    Moves
    119668
    09 Nov '08 06:23
    Originally posted by uzless
    You heard it here first
    NOT a stretch.. we got Seattle and Oakland at home next two weeks. How about some real news?
  3. Standard memberChaswray
    NUTTING BUSTER
    Baseball Purgatory
    Joined
    10 Oct '02
    Moves
    123805
    09 Nov '08 13:28
    A 9-7 record will probably win that division this year. I don't see any team running away with it😲
  4. Standard memberuzless
    The So Fist
    Voice of Reason
    Joined
    28 Mar '06
    Moves
    9908
    10 Nov '08 19:46
    Originally posted by SmookieP
    NOT a stretch.. we got Seattle and Oakland at home next two weeks. How about some real news?
    pretty easy schedule to the end of the year. 9 or 10 wins is foreseeable now that they are 5-4.
  5. Joined
    02 Feb '06
    Moves
    107053
    10 Nov '08 20:24
    Originally posted by Chaswray
    A 9-7 record will probably win that division this year. I don't see any team running away with it😲
    No way a 9-7 record will win the division. The two top teams (Jets and Pats) are 6-3 right now and both have fairly easy schedules after they play each other Thursday night.

    It will take at least 10-6 to win the division but more likely 11-5.
  6. Standard memberuzless
    The So Fist
    Voice of Reason
    Joined
    28 Mar '06
    Moves
    9908
    20 Nov '08 07:57
    Originally posted by Ullr
    No way a 9-7 record will win the division. The two top teams (Jets and Pats) are 6-3 right now and both have fairly easy schedules after they play each other Thursday night.

    It will take at least 10-6 to win the division but more likely 11-5.
    the Fins are 6-4 now. Wild Card?
  7. Subscriberno1marauder
    Humble and Kind
    In the Gazette
    Joined
    22 Jun '04
    Moves
    39593
    20 Nov '08 14:04
    Originally posted by uzless
    the Fins are 6-4 now. Wild Card?
    This week's game with the Pats is huge.
  8. Standard memberuzless
    The So Fist
    Voice of Reason
    Joined
    28 Mar '06
    Moves
    9908
    20 Nov '08 15:51
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    This week's game with the Pats is huge.
    They play KC, St. Louis, San Fran, Buffalo, Pats, Jets.

    They can easily beat the first 3 which means they finish at least 9-6.

    Think that's enough? All they really have to do is beat one of buffalo, pats, jets and they are in I say.

    They've won 4 in a row baby!! Impressive turnaround. Is it all Parcells??
  9. Subscriberno1marauder
    Humble and Kind
    In the Gazette
    Joined
    22 Jun '04
    Moves
    39593
    20 Nov '08 19:33
    Originally posted by uzless
    They play KC, St. Louis, San Fran, Buffalo, Pats, Jets.

    They can easily beat the first 3 which means they finish at least 9-6.

    Think that's enough? All they really have to do is beat one of buffalo, pats, jets and they are in I say.

    They've won 4 in a row baby!! Impressive turnaround. Is it all Parcells??
    The Dolphins haven't been "easily beating" anybody; they barely eked out victories the last two weeks at home against the Seahawks and Raiders, both 2-8. I wouldn't put any of those games in the bank (two are on the road and the Rams already have wins over the Redskins and Cowboys).
  10. Standard memberuzless
    The So Fist
    Voice of Reason
    Joined
    28 Mar '06
    Moves
    9908
    22 Nov '08 06:54
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    The Dolphins haven't been "easily beating" anybody; they barely eked out victories the last two weeks at home against the Seahawks and Raiders, both 2-8. I wouldn't put any of those games in the bank (two are on the road and the Rams already have wins over the Redskins and Cowboys).
    I was trying to sound like a Maple leaf fan...
  11. Subscribershortcircuit
    The Energizer
    where you want to be
    Joined
    28 Jan '07
    Moves
    66536
    22 Nov '08 15:121 edit
    Originally posted by uzless
    They've won 4 in a row baby!! Impressive turnaround. Is it all Parcells??
    Hummmm....the Big Tuna rebuilds the Dolphins? Sounds a bit fishy to me. 😞
  12. Standard memberirontigran
    Rob Scheider is..
    A Stapler!
    Joined
    26 Jun '06
    Moves
    59283
    24 Nov '08 05:16
    Originally posted by SmookieP
    NOT a stretch.. we got Seattle and Oakland at home next two weeks. How about some real news?
    i think seattles gonna get some tuna in that game too πŸ˜›
    theyve sucked all year but have had many injuries and still kept many game very close. i wish the hawks would just throw the rest of the games and get a good draft pick but those idiots are going to nip a few teams and end up getting a meduim-low one 😞
  13. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Joined
    27 Mar '03
    Moves
    17242
    24 Nov '08 14:35
    Originally posted by uzless
    You heard it here first
    They still might, even with the beating they took yesterday.

    What a crush.

    P-
  14. SubscriberSmookieP
    Lead, Follow, or..
    Fort Lauderdale
    Joined
    17 Aug '06
    Moves
    119668
    26 Nov '08 14:021 edit
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    They still might, even with the beating they took yesterday.

    What a crush.

    P-
    Porter wouldn't come off the field when our Coach Sparano told him to....

    Oh, the drama!
  15. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Joined
    27 Mar '03
    Moves
    17242
    26 Nov '08 15:10
    Originally posted by SmookieP
    Porter wouldn't come off the field when our Coach Sparano told him to....

    Oh, the drama!
    You said it!

    P-
Back to Top