1. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    29 Dec '08 03:03
    the falcons will win the super bowl.

FACT!

enjoying watching the broncos collapse 😀 almost as bad as the mets 😞 worst maybe?
  2. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    29 Dec '08 05:00
    Originally posted by trev33

FACT!

enjoying watching the broncos collapse 😀 almost as bad as the mets 😞 worst maybe?
    Hate to disagree Trev, but the team that looks the best right now in the NFC is Carolina, IMO. I like Pittsburgh in the AFC, although if Big Ben is out of commission from the concussion, Tennessee could be the team to beat.
  3. SubscriberSmookieP
    Lead, Follow, or..
    Saint Petersburg, FL
    Moves
    29 Dec '08 06:56
    Originally posted by shortcircuit
    Hate to disagree Trev, but the team that looks the best right now in the NFC is Carolina, IMO. I like Pittsburgh in the AFC, although if Big Ben is out of commission from the concussion, Tennessee could be the team to beat.
    Ummmm... Tennessee? They just got beat pretty badly today. I know they weren't playing for much, but jeesh!
  4. Joined
    03 Mar '07
    Moves
    29 Dec '08 08:47
    Eli v Peyton SB
  5. SubscriberSmookieP
    Lead, Follow, or..
    Saint Petersburg, FL
    Moves
    29 Dec '08 09:25
    Originally posted by trev33

FACT!

The Broncos did get worse in December, but worse than the Met's collapse? How often does Denver go to the playoffs? I'm sure it's not a subject that Vegas thinks about all the time.
  6. Standard memberuzless
    The So Fist
    Voice of Reason
    Moves
    29 Dec '08 17:16
    I agree with the Titans pick but don't count out the colts. They are playing well
  7. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    29 Dec '08 17:18
    i think the winner of the indy SD game will win the AFC, history has proven how important form is going into the playoffs and tennessee just hasn't got any at the moment.

carolina didn't look so hot beating NO but we'll see.
  8. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    29 Dec '08 17:19
    Originally posted by uzless
    I agree with the Titans pick but don't count out the colts. They are playing well
    The Titans will lose their first game in the playoffs. FACT!
  9. Madison Square Garde
    Moves
    29 Dec '08 23:39
    Originally posted by Leaadas
    Eli v Peyton SB
    How awesome would that be!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree