Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Sports Forum

Sports Forum

  1. 07 Nov '07 09:06
    DOLPHIN STADIUM EVACUATED DUE TO STRONG ODOR
    Sunday Nov.4, 2007.

    Dolphin Stadium (formerly known as Dolphins Stadium, formerly known as Pro Player Stadium, formerly known as Pro Player Park, formerly known as Joe Robbie Stadium, and futurely known as something else by 2010 as per the contract with the University of Miami who will be moving into the stadium) was evacuated on Sunday afternoon when employees and personnel reported smelling a strong odor. Emergency crews and ambulances dispatched to the scene were notified that many members of the Miami Dolphins coaching staff and several prominent guests had gathered in various champagne-stocked luxury boxes during the Dolphins bye-week to watch the Indianapolis Colts host the New England Patriots in the most anticipated NFL match of the season. Shortly following the conclusion of the game, people throughout the complex were overcome with an unidentified odor and were forced from the premises and gathered outside on the stadium parking lot. All persons were accounted for except for Don Shula and Bob Griese who blockaded themselves in the Film Room and refused to answer the phone.

    Captain Shanti Hall, Public Information Officer of the Miami-Dade County Fire Rescue Department (MDFR) assured the media that the situation was not threatening and citizens were safe. When asked if the odor had been identified, Captain Hall nodded and answered with one word, "Fear."
  2. 07 Nov '07 13:54
    SQUISH THE FISH BABY!
  3. Standard member Phlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    07 Nov '07 14:10
    Originally posted by darvlay
    SQUISH THE FISH BABY!
    Dolphins are not fish, ok dummy?

    OK?

    P-
  4. Standard member uzless
    The So Fist
    07 Nov '07 16:00 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by Doctor Rat
    DOLPHIN STADIUM EVACUATED DUE TO STRONG ODOR
    Sunday Nov.4, 2007.

    Dolphin Stadium (formerly known as Dolphins Stadium, formerly known as Pro Player Stadium, formerly known as Pro Player Park, formerly known as Joe Robbie Stadium, and futurely known as something else by 2010 as per the contract with the University of Miami who will be moving into the st ...[text shortened]... asked if the odor had been identified, Captain Hall nodded and answered with one word, "Fear."
    This has been taken out of context year after year.

    They don't drink the champagne to celebrate the other team's loss.

    They drink it to celebrate THEIR OWN perfect season.

    It's unfortunate the rest of creation can't toast a perfect season and would rather criticize than applaud.

    Y'all probably think Al Gore said he invented the internet too
  5. Standard member Phlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    07 Nov '07 16:02
    Originally posted by uzless
    This has been taken out of context year after year.

    They don't drink the champagne to celebrate the other team's loss.

    They drink it to celebrate THEIR OWN perfect season.

    It's unfortunate the rest of creation can't toast a perfect season and would rather criticize than applaud.
    Funny how they celebrate it when the other team loses. But I'll take your word for it that it's all just coincidence.

    P-
  6. 07 Nov '07 16:08
    This has been taken out of context year after year.
    They don't drink the champagne to celebrate the other team's loss.
    They drink it to celebrate THEIR OWN perfect season.
    It's unfortunate the rest of creation can't toast a perfect season and would rather criticize than applaud.


    lol. Ok, ok, following the Patriots 19-0 record this year, if the '72 Dolphins still get together with their champagne every year, I'll give you this point.

    Y'all probably think Al Gore said he invented the internet too

    Just the wholesome bits.
  7. Subscriber shortcircuit
    The Energizer
    07 Nov '07 16:11
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    Dolphins are not fish, ok dummy?

    OK?

    P-
    So what is the porpoise of your statement?
  8. 07 Nov '07 16:12 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by shortcircuit
    So what is the porpoise of your statement?
    Don't mind him. He can't stop his whaling. :'(:'(
  9. Subscriber shortcircuit
    The Energizer
    07 Nov '07 16:13
    Originally posted by darvlay
    Don't mind him. He can't stop his whaling. :'(:'(
    Oh, I thought he was just blubbering again.
  10. Standard member Phlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    07 Nov '07 16:23
    Originally posted by darvlay
    Don't mind him. He can't stop his whaling. :'(:'(
    I stand by what I've said, and don't flounder.

    P-
  11. Subscriber shortcircuit
    The Energizer
    07 Nov '07 16:32
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    I stand by what I've said, and don't flounder.

    P-
    I think your entire arguement is fishy!!
  12. Standard member Chaswray
    NUTTING BUSTER
    07 Nov '07 23:53
    You guys are giving me a haddock
  13. Subscriber cashthetrash
    PoPeYe
    08 Nov '07 03:30
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    Dolphins are not fish, ok dummy?

    OK?

    P-
    I heard rumor that the Tuna was coming to Miami.

    Would you call that fish?
  14. 08 Nov '07 04:01
    Originally posted by cashthetrash
    I heard rumor that the Tuna was coming to Miami.

    Would you call that fish?
    You can tune a piano, but you can't tuna fish.