1. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    21 Sep '08 20:21
    Miami spanked the Patriots. Unbelievable. Fire the Coach (he cheats anyway)!! 😛😉
  2. Joined
    26 Jun '06
    Moves
    22 Sep '08 00:48
    Originally posted by shortcircuit
    Miami spanked the Patriots. Unbelievable. Fire the Coach (he cheats anyway)!! 😛😉
    LOL, cassel! 😛
  3. Standard memberPocketKings
    Banned from edits
    Grammar dyslexic
    Moves
    22 Sep '08 01:53
    As much as I enjoyed seeing that score, it would not be wise to count them out quite yet.
  4. Burnsville, NC, USA
    Moves
    22 Sep '08 02:14
    Ronnie Brown 4 rushing tds and 1 passing td. What a day!
  5. Joined
    02 Jul '07
    Moves
    22 Sep '08 02:15
    It's a compliment to this decades legacy of Patriots success when the bandwagon-haters consider even one loss by America's Team as a failed season. It may be a tough year for the New England faithful, but we remember that following the Pats first Super Bowl victory, they were only 7-9 the following season. The New England Patriots shall rise again.
  6. Standard memberPocketKings
    Banned from edits
    Grammar dyslexic
    Moves
    22 Sep '08 02:211 edit
    Originally posted by Doctor Rat
    The New England Patriots shall rise again.
    Out of the pumpkin patch?
  7. Joined
    02 Jul '07
    Moves
    22 Sep '08 02:41
    Originally posted by PocketKings
    Out of the pumpkin patch?
    Just wait 'til next year, Charlie Brown. You'll see! Next year at this same time, I'll find a big screen TV that is real sincere! And I'll sit in front of that big screen TV until the Great Tom Brady appears. He'll rise out of that Injury Report and his passes will fly through the air with his bag of receivers. The Great Tom Brady will appear! And I'll be waiting for him! I'll be there! I'll be sitting there in front of that big screen TV..and I'll see the Great Tom Brady. Just wait and see, Charlie Brown. I'll see that Great Tom Brady. I'll SEE the Great Tom Brady! Just you wait, Charlie Brown. The Great Tom Brady will appear and I'll be waiting for him...
  8. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    22 Sep '08 03:32
    Just wait 'til next year, Charlie Brown. You'll see! Next year at this same time, I'll find a big screen TV that is real sincere! And I'll sit in front of that big screen TV until the Great Tom Brady appears. He'll rise out of that Injury Report and his passes will fly through the air with his bag of receivers. The Great Tom Brady will appear! And I'll be ...[text shortened]... wait, Charlie Brown. The Great Tom Brady will appear and I'll be waiting for him...
    For Halloween all you'll get is a bag of rocks!! 😉
  9. Standard memberGalaxyShield
    Mr. Shield
    Moves
    22 Sep '08 04:21
    America's Team .
    They're not America's Team, they're New England's team. Everybody else hates them.
  10. SubscriberSmookieP
    Lead, Follow, or..
    Saint Petersburg, FL
    Moves
    22 Sep '08 05:07
    I've been a die-hard Dolphins fan all my life.. so maybe a little biased.. but

the look on the crowd's faces in Foxboro after each score was the most satisfying part of watching that game..

I'm as shocked as anyone. Go Dolphins!! 😀
  11. Standard memberuzless
    The So Fist
    Voice of Reason
    Moves
    22 Sep '08 15:29
    Originally posted by SmookieP

the look on the crowd's faces in Foxboro after each score was the most satisfying part of watching that game..

an improved Defense and a potent Ronnie/Ricky will be problematic for teams if Pennington can turn into a Rothlesburger and be a game manager instead of a passer.

In a weak division, they should be closer to .500 this year.
  12. weedhopper
    Moves
    25 Sep '08 06:39
    It's a compliment to this decades legacy of Patriots success when the bandwagon-haters consider even one loss by America's Team as a failed season. It may be a tough year for the New England faithful, but we remember that following the Pats first Super Bowl victory, they were only 7-9 the following season. The New England Patriots shall rise again.
    "We' remember a team with the taint of cheating forever soiling those Pat' uniforms. If they win the next 20 in a row, nothing'll ever get THAT stain out 🙂
  13. SubscriberSmookieP
    Lead, Follow, or..
    Saint Petersburg, FL
    Moves
    25 Sep '08 06:48
    Originally posted by PinkFloyd
    "We' remember a team with the taint of cheating forever soiling those Pat' uniforms. If they win the next 20 in a row, nothing'll ever get THAT stain out 🙂
    I'll drink to that!

Hear hear!
  14. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    25 Sep '08 15:55
    Originally posted by SmookieP

Want more to enjoy? Some Pats players spoke up saying, "Our fans left in the 3rd quarter... what's up with that?! Nyarg"!

Players and fans lost their grip on reality here in NE if they can't tolerate a lost game or fans leaving before the clock runs out in the 4th.

NE is bound to lose at least one more game this year, and we'll need to learn how to deal with it.

P-
  15. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    25 Sep '08 16:06
    Originally posted by PinkFloyd
    My God! Like many other NFL teams they did cheat (by word of the rule they didn't, but who cares... right?)

Just keep in mind they took the biggest penalty in NFL history and still went 18-0 last year without cheating. The film was Bill's scrap-booking hobby, nothing more... and all teams steal signals anyway.

Anyone saying NE is still cheating is very out of touch with reality, and probably thinks they were found guilty of taping the superbowl walk through. They were smeared more than anything, and a penalty long before that was a just a precautionary measure by the NFL to be sure no one films anything. They were not even using the film in the game, and by word of the rule, that should have been legal in NY.

P-

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree