1. Standard membersasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    Walking the earth.
    Joined
    13 Oct '04
    Moves
    50664
    22 Nov '10 04:44
    Eli...oh Eli...you could have slid. Instead, you pull the most unathletic, awkward-looking flop-dive and cause yourself to fumble the ball. I love you baby...not really. The Eagles OWN you, sweetpea...
  2. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    10264
    22 Nov '10 07:01
    Originally posted by sasquatch672
    Eli...oh Eli...you could have slid. Instead, you pull the most unathletic, awkward-looking flop-dive and cause yourself to fumble the ball. I love you baby...not really. The Eagles OWN you, sweetpea...
    😠 you're lucky this doesn't have seemed to have cost me my fantasy football win this week... otherwise i would've had to come over there and kick your ass for gloating 😛
  3. Subscriberno1marauder
    Humble and Kind
    In the Gazette
    Joined
    22 Jun '04
    Moves
    39607
    22 Nov '10 18:17
    It's a miracle that the Giants are 6-4 while leading the league in turnovers. A #1 RB who consistently fumbles and a QB throwing a pick and a half per game usually translates to a Detroit Lion W-L record.
  4. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Joined
    26 Dec '07
    Moves
    17585
    22 Nov '10 19:23
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    It's a miracle that the Giants are 6-4 while leading the league in turnovers. A #1 RB who consistently fumbles and a QB throwing a pick and a half per game usually translates to a Detroit Lion W-L record.
    And the rest of the Giants performance usually translates to a near perfect record.

    Hence you have a 6-4 team.
  5. Subscriberno1marauder
    Humble and Kind
    In the Gazette
    Joined
    22 Jun '04
    Moves
    39607
    22 Nov '10 19:39
    Originally posted by sh76
    And the rest of the Giants performance usually translates to a near perfect record.

    Hence you have a 6-4 team.
    The San Diego Chargers are #1 in Total Offense and Total Defense yet they are 4-5. They have a similar turnover differential as the Giants.

    I'd say the G-Men have been fortunate so far.
  6. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Joined
    26 Dec '07
    Moves
    17585
    23 Nov '10 00:171 edit
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    The San Diego Chargers are #1 in Total Offense and Total Defense yet they are 4-5. They have a similar turnover differential as the Giants.

    I'd say the G-Men have been fortunate so far.
    The Chargers are the best example of a team that should be 7-2 or 8-1 and have found more and more inventive ways to lose games. It's not just the turnovers with SD. They've lost games on special teams returns for TDs, missed field goals, etc. I watched the New England game for example. They had one turnover when they didn't bother to chase a dropped backwards screen pass and one where the wide receiver went down to catch a pass and then spun the ball in celebration except, oops, he had not been touched and the play was live. Plus, a potential game tying field goal clanged off the upright.

    SD is hardly a great metric. They've been snake bit (though some due to their own stupidity).
Back to Top