1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    31 May '11 10:16
    I wonder what odds you'd have got yesterday [Monday] morning with a bookmaker on the sub-continent for an England win in the 1st Test against Sri Lanka.
  2. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    31 May '11 12:44
    Originally posted by FMF
    I wonder what odds you'd have got yesterday [Monday] morning with a bookmaker on the sub-continent for an England win in the 1st Test against Sri Lanka.
    Good ones, I expect. Having spent a couple of hours in the car listening to Radio 4, first wittering on about there being no cricket, and then on the trip home to them talking not very inspiredly about Cook and Trott only being halfway there and still 9 wickets to go; and what with that being the end of a second rain-halved day already, not to mention the forecasts for the rest of the weekend; I wouldn't have given evens for it to be a draw. I'm surprised they managed to finish it.

Richard
  3. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    31 May '11 15:11
    and all in front of about 6 spectators. how many people would be saying that the game was fixed if they were playing pakistan?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree