1. Standard memberRed Night
    RHP Prophet
    pursuing happiness
    Moves
    19 Jun '10 01:08
    The beleaguered english world cup side battled to another ferocious upset, drawing a mighty Algerian team that recorded it's first clean sheet in Cup history. Gerrard, Lampard, and Rooeny played at their usual level as English fans cheered and exulted over a second straight tie.

Coach Fabio Capello has earned his $9,000,000 this year putting his team into position to achieve a third place group finish regardless of the outcome against Slovenia.
  2. Standard memberRed Night
    RHP Prophet
    pursuing happiness
    Moves
    19 Jun '10 02:25
    I think the new goalie was the difference for England. They certainly looked more solid against Algeria than they did against the US
  3. 6yd box
    Moves
    19 Jun '10 02:33
    Originally posted by Red Night
    I think the new goalie was the difference for England. They certainly looked more solid against Algeria than they did against the US
    owoful performance- even worse then last week
  4. Standard memberbarstudd
    dinky-di Aussie
    Australia
    Moves
    19 Jun '10 02:48
    Originally posted by spurs73
    owoful performance- even worse then last week
    and it could have been worse.
  5. Auckland
    Moves
    19 Jun '10 10:14
    Originally posted by barstudd
    and it could have been worse.
    It certainly could have.

I reckon the Ozzies will redeem themselves tonight with a win against Ghana, a fairly tough team and should not be discounted.

Game to watch is Monday when Kiwis play Italians. Kiwis will win by 1 goal. 😀
  6. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    19 Jun '10 14:38
    Originally posted by zm775
    It certainly could have.

I reckon the Ozzies will redeem themselves tonight with a win against Ghana, a fairly tough team and should not be discounted.

Game to watch is Monday when Kiwis play Italians. Kiwis will win by 1 goal. 😀
    Kiwis non far niente! Forza Azzurri!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree