1. Standard memberRed Night
    RHP Prophet
    pursuing happiness
    Moves
    07 Jul '10 05:37
    In an effort to raise moral and assuage a damaged National Pride following another in a seemingly never-ending string of dissapointing early exits from the World Cup, the city of London has planned a huge parade honouring England's heroes of the past.

The two centerpieces of the gala extravaganza will be a large float holding all of the surviving veterans of England's victory over Germany in World War I and a slightly smaller float holding the surviving members of England's last, and only, world cup champions (who coincidentally also beat Germany).
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    07 Jul '10 10:47
    Originally posted by Red Night
    In an effort to raise moral and assuage a damaged National Pride following another in a seemingly never-ending string of dissapointing early exits from the World Cup, the city of London has planned a huge parade honouring England's heroes of the past.

The two centerpieces of the gala extravaganza will be a large float holding all of the surviving vetera ...[text shortened]... bers of England's last, and only, world cup champions (who coincidentally also beat Germany).
    risky, could self implode.
  3. Standard memberMathurine
    sorozatgyilkos
    leölés ellenfeleim
    Moves
    07 Jul '10 12:05
    Originally posted by Red Night
    a large float holding all of the surviving veterans of England's victory over Germany in World War I
    All three of them?

Claude Choules (109)
    Florence Green (109)
    Frank Buckles (109)

Do me a favour...

😠
  4. Standard memberRed Night
    RHP Prophet
    pursuing happiness
    Moves
    07 Jul '10 16:231 edit
    Originally posted by Mathurine
    All three of them?

Claude Choules (109)
    Florence Green (109)
    Frank Buckles (109)

Do me a favour...

😠
    yes all three world war I survivors and both surviors of England's last cup

five very old men

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree