Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Sports Forum

Sports Forum

  1. Standard member Red Night
    RHP Prophet
    07 Jul '10 05:37
    In an effort to raise moral and assuage a damaged National Pride following another in a seemingly never-ending string of dissapointing early exits from the World Cup, the city of London has planned a huge parade honouring England's heroes of the past.

    The two centerpieces of the gala extravaganza will be a large float holding all of the surviving veterans of England's victory over Germany in World War I and a slightly smaller float holding the surviving members of England's last, and only, world cup champions (who coincidentally also beat Germany).
  2. 07 Jul '10 10:47
    Originally posted by Red Night
    In an effort to raise moral and assuage a damaged National Pride following another in a seemingly never-ending string of dissapointing early exits from the World Cup, the city of London has planned a huge parade honouring England's heroes of the past.

    The two centerpieces of the gala extravaganza will be a large float holding all of the surviving vetera ...[text shortened]... bers of England's last, and only, world cup champions (who coincidentally also beat Germany).
    risky, could self implode.
  3. Standard member Mathurine
    sorozatgyilkos
    07 Jul '10 12:05
    Originally posted by Red Night
    a large float holding all of the surviving veterans of England's victory over Germany in World War I
    All three of them?

    Claude Choules (109)
    Florence Green (109)
    Frank Buckles (109)

    Do me a favour...

  4. Standard member Red Night
    RHP Prophet
    07 Jul '10 16:23 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by Mathurine
    All three of them?

    Claude Choules (109)
    Florence Green (109)
    Frank Buckles (109)

    Do me a favour...

    yes all three world war I survivors and both surviors of England's last cup

    five very old men