1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    03 Jul '12 02:00
    ...or will be, if they beat Australia 5-0 in the current ODI series, which does not look impossible.
  2. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    03 Jul '12 07:37
    Originally posted by FMF
    ...or will be, if they beat Australia 5-0 in the current ODI series, which does not look impossible.
    Only dark cloud on the horizon is S Africa coming over for a test series and they are a very close second in that form.

As for Australia, they have only got to have one good day, but fingers crossed.
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Jul '12 09:47
    Originally posted by kevcvs57
    Only dark cloud on the horizon is S Africa coming over for a test series and they are a very close second in that form.

yup fingers crossed the Aussies give them a tanking!
  4. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    03 Jul '12 12:16
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    yup fingers crossed the Aussies give them a tanking!
    You can cross every bone in your body, the Aussies are in no shape to give England a tanking, only player worth the shirt is brett lee.
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    03 Jul '12 14:321 edit
    I support all the British 'nations' against their international opposition. You support Australia because you don't like the England test side? Being British, without hesitation I support the Scots against Australia, New Zealand and France in the rugby, for example.
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Jul '12 15:35
    You can cross every bone in your body, the Aussies are in no shape to give England a tanking, only player worth the shirt is brett lee.
    Ricky Ponting will fly in for the ashes next year and save us! Watched Brett Lee in the
    Indian IPL, was awesome.
  7. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    03 Jul '12 16:16

Or England will have to have one bad day... of rain. That's even more likely, this summer.

Richard
  8. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    03 Jul '12 17:26
    Originally posted by Shallow Blue
    Or England will have to have one bad day... of rain. That's even more likely, this summer.

Richard
    It is a mixed blessing, as an England fan I have blessed and cursed the rain over the years.
  9. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    03 Jul '12 17:37
    Ricky Ponting will fly in for the ashes next year and save us! Watched Brett Lee in the
    Indian IPL, was awesome.
    Yeah he manages to be competitive and aggressive on the pitch, always gives 110%, but apparently a good sport win or lose.
  10. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    03 Jul '12 17:40
    Originally posted by FMF
    I support all the British 'nations' against their international opposition. You support Australia because you don't like the England test side? Being British, without hesitation I support the Scots against Australia, New Zealand and France in the rugby, for example.
    I am the same, but England could be playing the devil and Robbie might manage a neutral stance.
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Jul '12 19:41
    I am the same, but England could be playing the devil and Robbie might manage a neutral stance.
    Devil! Devil! Devil! 😛
  12. Standard memberElamef37
    Queenslander
    Tropical North
    Moves
    03 Jul '12 20:43
    Originally posted by FMF
    England are looking good, and they'll probably beat us again overnight. We got no chance 😳
  13. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    04 Jul '12 06:56
    Originally posted by Elamef37
    England are looking good, and they'll probably beat us again overnight. We got no chance 😳
    Do a lot of the Australian team play in the IPL.

I do not believe that England has started producing better players but possibly the set up and finances have improved to allow them to play a lot more than most other nations as a unit.
  14. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    04 Jul '12 06:58
    Devil! Devil! Devil! 😛
    I have got to stop under estimating you Robbie.😕
  15. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    04 Jul '12 23:45
    The 3rd ODI was rained off so England cannot gain top spot even if they win the series 4-0, apparently.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree