1. Bramall Lane
    Moves
    10 Jun '09 14:46
    Why has there been all this hullabaloo about the tube strike, with the FA considering playing the game behind closed doors, and ceasing the sale of tickets?

I could be wrong but isn't Wembley the home of the national football team?
    And doesn't the nation also include fans from outside the capital city?

The tube strike shouldn't affect a football match...what's wrong with cars, coaches and buses???
  2. Standard membercadwah
    ¯\_(^.^)_/¯
    Moves
    10 Jun '09 18:30
    Originally posted by blade68
    Why has there been all this hullabaloo about the tube strike, with the FA considering playing the game behind closed doors, and ceasing the sale of tickets?

I could be wrong but isn't Wembley the home of the national football team?
    And doesn't the nation also include fans from outside the capital city?

The tube strike shouldn't affect a football match...what's wrong with cars, coaches and buses???
    British press in exaggeration SHOCKER!
  3. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    10 Jun '09 19:13
    why the hell is this a world cup qualifier? they should have early european rounds to get rid of the teams like this.

6-0
  4. Standard membercadwah
    ¯\_(^.^)_/¯
    Moves
    10 Jun '09 19:32
    Originally posted by trev33
    why the hell is this a world cup qualifier? they should have early european rounds to get rid of the teams like this.

6-0
    Yep, Andorra, ireland and the rest of the european 3rd world are a waste of time 😛
  5. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    10 Jun '09 20:01
    Originally posted by cadwah
    Yep, Andorra, ireland and the rest of the european 3rd world are a waste of time 😛
    i was waiting for that....laughing all the way to south africa baby 😏
  6. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    10 Jun '09 21:12
    6-0
    what were the odds for that? 😞
  7. Donationrwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    Royal Oak, MI
    Moves
    10 Jun '09 22:47
    Who does England play next? Liechtenstein?
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    11 Jun '09 04:52

6-0
    England should have taken 7 goals off a side like that.
  9. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    12 Jun '09 12:34

6-0
    These are the early European rounds.

Richard
  10. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    12 Jun '09 18:04
    Originally posted by Shallow Blue
    These [b]are the early European rounds.

Richard[/b]
    no, this is the ONLY european round.
  11. Standard memberbarstudd
    dinky-di Aussie
    Australia
    Moves
    14 Jun '09 06:114 edits

6-0
    Thats not a lop sided game.... this is a lopsided game.

Fiji 16_0 Tuvalu

HT:10-0

6' 1 - 0 Roy Krishna
    11' 2 - 0 Pita Rabo
    14' 3 - 0 Roy Krishna
    19' 4 - 0 Pita Bolatoga Senibiaukula
    22' 5 - 0 Roy Krishna
    27' 6 - 0 Malakai Tiwa
    29' 7 - 0 Malakai Tiwa
    34' 8 - 0 Pita Rabo
    41' 9 - 0 Osea Vakatalesau
    45' 10 - 0 Pita Rabo
    46' 11 - 0 Osea Vakatalesau
    66' 12 - 0 Osea Vakatalesau
    69' 13 - 0 Peni Finau
    73' 14 - 0 Osea Vakatalesau
    83' 15 - 0 Osea Vakatalesau
    89' 16 - 0 Osea Vakatalesau

Im sure England would put 6 past Fiji also!

but thats the way the cookie crumbles, they deserve to play just like low rated chess players have the right to be flogged by 2000+ rated opponants😀
  12. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    14 Jun '09 13:14
    no, this is the [b]ONLY european round.[/b]
    Yup, and there are few enough countries, enough of whom are allowed to go through to the main event, that they can double as both the early and the late round. Splitting them into more stages would only lead to other kinds of unfairness.

Richard
  13. Joined
    24 Apr '07
    Moves
    14 Jun '09 15:31
    Yup, and there are few enough countries...Splitting them into more stages would only lead to other kinds of unfairness.

Your talking absolute utter nonsense, what's the point in teams having to go to places like San Marino, malta, Andorra, Faroe Islands etc when theirs more chance of aliens invading earth then any of these countries qualifying for anything!
  14. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    14 Jun '09 16:54
    Yup, and there are few enough countries, enough of whom are allowed to go through to the main event, that they can double as both the early and the late round. Splitting them into more stages would only lead to other kinds of unfairness.

Richard
    *clinks on profile*

dutch, damn i was hoping you were english.

who's the record dutch goal scorer? how would you like someone to beat that record because he hits 4 past the likes of san marino etc?

it's a waste of time and money for the top european side to have to play them twice. i would like to see an early round without the top 20 or so, let the others fight it out and in the end have 13 groups of 4, with only the winners of each group getting to the world cup.

instead of the dopey matches against andorra england and the rest could me playing friendlies against other top sides in and out of europe.

i would rather watch an ireland japan friendly than watch them play san marino in a world cup qualifier.
  15. Standard membercadwah
    ¯\_(^.^)_/¯
    Moves
    15 Jun '09 00:14
    *clinks on profile*

dutch, damn i was hoping you were english.

who's the record dutch goal scorer? how would you like someone to beat that record because he hits 4 past the likes of san marino etc?

it's a waste of time and money for the top european side to have to play them twice. i would like to see an early round without the top 20 or so, let the ...[text shortened]... ther watch an ireland japan friendly than watch them play san marino in a world cup qualifier.
    Ireland vs san marino would be an even match 😛

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree