Originally posted by spurs73
    ....lets not forget the Rugby Union team!!!:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(
    english sport😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞
  5. 6yd box
    Moves
    09 Mar '08 01:17
    Originally posted by wideawake
    english sport😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞
    just switched over to the cricket...WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  6. England
    Moves
    09 Mar '08 01:25
    just switched over to the cricket...WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Shocking isn't it. They get large sums of money thrown at them in the central contracts but since the ashes win we've been apalling. It's the same in most of our major sports, rich stars delivering nothing.
  7. Joined
    10 Jul '05
    Moves
    09 Mar '08 01:27
    Originally posted by Caba
    Shocking isn't it. They get large sums of money thrown at them in the central contracts but since the ashes win we've been apalling. It's the same in most of our major sports, rich stars delivering nothing.
    well said that man 63/7? wtf:'(:'(
  8. 6yd box
    Moves
    09 Mar '08 01:29
    do you think this central contracts system works?
    Dont you think our crickers have got 'worse' since we started giving out central contracts to the top players.

They now play very little county cricket and most of them are not 'match fit'
  9. England
    Moves
    09 Mar '08 01:33
    do you think this central contracts system works?
    Dont you think our crickers have got 'worse' since we started giving out central contracts to the top players.

They now play very little county cricket and most of them are not 'match fit'
    Agreed, the national setup has far to much control over when and where the contracted players play. I don't think that is in the best interest of the game either at county level or the national team. Sure, don't overwork them but they should get the miles in so to speak.
  10. Joined
    10 Jul '05
    Moves
    09 Mar '08 01:38
    Agreed, the national setup has far to much control over when and where the contracted players play. I don't think that is in the best interest of the game either at county level or the national team. Sure, don't overwork them but they should get the miles in so to speak.
    or perhaps they should just learn to play the f***ing game properly like most other international teams...... sorry but this english side are truly so 1 dimensional its unreal.
  11. 6yd box
    Moves
    09 Mar '08 01:39
    YES...they said this system would help england as the players would not be over worked because of the amount of cricket we have in the english summer.

Now it seems to have gone the other way, with the contracted players hardly playing of their county sides.

also we have so many test matchs now. I remeber when i was young.. i could remember all of the teat match results etc.. now there is so much i can hardly keep up with it all

then of course it could be because i am now OLD😡😡😡
  12. 6yd box
    Moves
    09 Mar '08 01:40
    or perhaps they should just learn to play the f***ing game properly like most other international teams...... sorry but this english side are truly so 1 dimensional its unreal.
    😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
  13. Joined
    10 Jul '05
    Moves
    09 Mar '08 01:46
    74/8 eeeeeekkkkk im going for 94 all outπŸ˜•
  14. 6yd box
    Moves
    09 Mar '08 01:53
    it looks to me like they have just given up.
  15. England
    Moves
    09 Mar '08 01:531 edit
    Love your optimism πŸ™‚

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree