1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    26 Jun '10 07:56
    Originally posted by Red Night
    well said, my friend

and I should remind everyone that it is a bannable offense to make fun of the english or their sorry excuse for a soccer team in these forums
    If I had my way you would be banned for using the word "saaccer".
  2. Auckland
    Moves
    26 Jun '10 08:45
    Originally posted by divegeester
    If I had my way you would be banned for using the word "saaccer".
    Remember there are other football games with different shaped balls DV
  3. Wat?
    Moves
    26 Jun '10 11:28
    Originally posted by zm775
    Remember there are other football games with different shaped balls DV
    Seconded by my Japanese maid!
  4. Auckland
    Moves
    26 Jun '10 12:21
    Originally posted by mikelom
    Arn't yours now square shaped or is it hexagular.

The German's balls are precise pieces of engineering just like their players which England will find out tomorrow.
  5. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    The Flat Earth
    Moves
    26 Jun '10 12:44
    Originally posted by scacchipazzo
    You would not know the definition of the word if we spotted you the entry in Webster's. I rest my case. Humorless all the way! If we don't like you it's gotta be bigotry. No way Limey's stand alone as a dislikeable lot on their own merits? Ha! Funny thing is I certainly like everyone else in the commonwealth. Limey's too close to the Frenchies in BO ind ...[text shortened]... as an excuse for spacing baths far apart. Best at stinking it up like they will on Sunday!
    My dear half-witted fellow, your sweeping generalisations regarding the English clearly betray your ignorant, bigoted attitudes regarding race. Of course, if you approach a dictionary with the same level of uneducated enthusiasm with which you appear to approach football, I would not expect you to come away from the experience with any understanding of the information contained therein. And it is with wry amusement that I note your failure to recognise the humour of my previous post, and faint sympathy as I read your feeble and profoundly unfunny attempt at what I presume you imagine to be 'amusing' insults.
  6. Auckland
    Moves
    26 Jun '10 13:10
    Originally posted by avalanchethecat
    My dear half-witted fellow, your sweeping generalisations regarding the English clearly betray your ignorant, bigoted attitudes regarding race. Of course, if you approach a dictionary with the same level of uneducated enthusiasm with which you appear to approach football, I would not expect you to come away from the experience with any understanding ...[text shortened]... r feeble and profoundly unfunny attempt at what I presume you imagine to be 'amusing' insults.
    I'm only a colonial chap my dear fellow, obviously I did not receive an education to your standards, but down where we come from we have a way of dealing with tossers like you.

I still predict that England changes against Germany are not good, but fortunately time will be the proof and then all the English louts can go home.

Get the DVDs of your teams successes to date and live in those memories.
  7. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    The Flat Earth
    Moves
    26 Jun '10 13:47
    I'm only a colonial chap my dear fellow, obviously I did not receive an education to your standards, but down where we come from we have a way of dealing with tossers like you.

I still predict that England changes against Germany are not good, but fortunately time will be the proof and then all the English louts can go home.

In fact zm775 if you look closely you will see that my post was not aimed at you. Furthermore, I agree with you, I strongly suspect that England will not be able to overcome Germany on Sunday.
  8. Standard memberDaemon Sin
    I'm A Mighty Pirateā„¢
    PaTROLLING the forum
    Moves
    26 Jun '10 13:52
    ... I strongly suspect that England will not be able to overcome Germany on Sunday.
    The psychic octopus agrees! He predicts a German victory:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/10420131.stm
  9. Joined
    09 Jun '04
    Moves
    26 Jun '10 13:56
    Originally posted by mikelom
    It used to be called "kick-ball" (translated) before America dropped nuclear bombs on Japanese cities. Then it changed to "sakka", but you probably know that. Interesting fact how nuclear genocide changes everyday terminology.
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    26 Jun '10 15:43
    ...I still predict that England changes against Germany are not good... ...all the English louts can go home.
    Harsh and inaccurate judgments both...
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    26 Jun '10 16:05
    Read it and weep:

http://www.inactualfact.com/images/muenchen010901.jpg
  12. Joined
    19 Sep '05
    Moves
    26 Jun '10 20:52
    Originally posted by scacchipazzo
    You would not know the definition of the word if we spotted you the entry in Webster's. I rest my case. Humorless all the way! If we don't like you it's gotta be bigotry. No way Limey's stand alone as a dislikeable lot on their own merits? Ha! Funny thing is I certainly like everyone else in the commonwealth. Limey's too close to the Frenchies in BO ind ...[text shortened]... as an excuse for spacing baths far apart. Best at stinking it up like they will on Sunday!
    Stay off the glue
  13. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    26 Jun '10 22:48
    My dear half-witted fellow, your sweeping generalisations regarding the English clearly betray your ignorant, bigoted attitudes regarding race. Of course, if you approach a dictionary with the same level of uneducated enthusiasm with which you appear to approach football, I would not expect you to come away from the experience with any understanding ...[text shortened]... r feeble and profoundly unfunny attempt at what I presume you imagine to be 'amusing' insults.
    What generalizations? I was being very specific. Do not lump yourself together with other Brits for you stand alone as the all knowing ignoranus(emphasis on last two syllables after deliberate misspeling for your delight, although the caption on your avatar may place you slightly forward anatomically.). What you call bigotry is merely directed at you. Unless you form your own species, and you might, I do not know where you get off on this "bigotry" you keep bringing up.

As for your team, kiss it goodbye for they will not advance. OVERRATED, also in Webster's, defines the England side more than accurately. Fortunately, it does not take much soccer knowledge to see that quite clearly. For all your alleged knowhow and "expertise" you have been quite wrong. So where you get off on knowing so much evidences your ignorance way more than mine.
  14. Auckland
    Moves
    27 Jun '10 01:48
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Read it and weep:

http://www.inactualfact.com/images/muenchen010901.jpg
    DV - you left off the other 1

The actual score 11 - 5 - how many refs were playing?
  15. Auckland
    Moves
    27 Jun '10 06:05
    It continues:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/matt/?cartoon=7855484&cc=7795338

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree