1. Joined
    19 Sep '05
    Moves
    17 Sep '08 07:56
    Originally posted by BladeMan 63
    But as always in last few threads both you and angry are spouting your abuse.
    You, being pig ignorant, deserve much worse.
  2. Standard memberRSMA1234
    The Guvnor....!!!!
    The Dark Side
    Moves
    17 Sep '08 12:07
    Originally posted by Ragnorak
    Have to say the behaviour of the English fans last night would have been laughable if it wasn't so lacking in sportsmanship.

For some reason, english "supporters" think they have a divine right to win football matches. When the going gets tough, instead of supporting their team, they start booing.

Booed Lampard when he went off: fair enough, he had a ...[text shortened]... most unsporting fans in the world. FACT!! And I haven't even mentioned the hooligans.

D
    When players are paid more then twice the aveage yearly salary in a week, it becomes a little hard to not say something

When ticket prices double, it becomes hard to not say aniything about teh board

As for the rest....hey thats life, if you thin English are bad, time you went to Spain or Eastern Europe
  3. SubscriberBladeMan 63
    Sir , just me ;-)
    Sheffield.
    Moves
    17 Sep '08 22:43
    Chuckle,

Pig is a word that i don't really mind being called!! It gets thrown at me with great regularity around the area i choose to live as i live with the enemy. Only in football terms, apart from the odd adversary that looks through blue and white eyes only. Ring any bells???

Ignorant i most definatley can be, but so are we all in certain matters. If my ignorance in the circumstances we have talked about, maybe lies with the facts of what I saw on the day. Also with the fact that my brother could have been on the leppings lane end, instead of the forest end.

It was not my intention, to disrespect anyone involved in that god awful day. It was only to highlight a couple of things i could see from your threads. 1/ You were abusing any-one that did'nt agree with you.

2/ You seemed only to see matters from an LFC perspective.

You seem to have stopped abusing people and different views at the moment , for which i thank you. I will Apologies for being too punchy. ( hopsters words)

I hope this will suffice .
  4. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    22 Sep '08 16:22
    Originally posted by Palynka
    Deco. He just makes everybody play better and more intelligently. I don't know HOW he does it, but it's the same for Portugal.
    He definitely made Terry a better player with that ball he gave him in the 77th minute against Man City.

Pity it was a better rugby player than Terry turned into.

D
  5. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    12 Oct '08 17:55
    Another England game at home.

More booing of their own players by the English "supporters".

If Capello asks nicely, do you think England could play all their games away from their hostile home base?

D
  6. SubscriberChris Guffogg
    Alekhine's Gun
    🤔 Bolton
    Moves
    12 Oct '08 20:41
    Taking of booing,what about the chanting?....

Ahem,

10 men went to bed,
    went to bed with Ashley.
    9 men,8 men,7 men,6 men,5 men,4 men,3 men,2 men,1 man and his mobile phone,
    went to bed with Ashley...

Pure class...
  7. Santiago
    Moves
    13 Oct '08 01:09
    Originally posted by Ragnorak
    Another England game at home.

More booing of their own players by the English "supporters".

If Capello asks nicely, do you think England could play all their games away from their hostile home base?

D
    No arguments. Twonks.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree