1. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    01 Jan '08 05:18
    They want to kiss them. I think they did... right on Payton's well groomed bottom!

Geesh, leave the smack talk to the Pat's fans... until you win. The Pats gave up last year thinking they won at halftime. That is WHY Bill makes them play 60 minutes EVERY game now.

They won't let it happen again, if they get up... they'll play harder.

If they are down, they will play even harder.

P-
  2. Standard membersasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    Walking the earth.
    Moves
    01 Jan '08 05:29
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    They want to kiss them. I think they did... right on Payton's well groomed bottom!

Geesh, leave the smack talk to the Pat's fans... until you win. The Pats gave up last year thinking they won at halftime. That is WHY Bill makes them play 60 minutes EVERY game now.

P-
    Quit yer frickin' cryin. I've never seen a team so fellated in my life as the national media has done to this year's Patriots. You should be embarrassed. I think the NFL should deconstruct the Patriots next year. They have the 7th pick in the draft? That's - you should hide your face. Go Robbie Maddison!
  3. SubscriberSmookieP
    Lead, Follow, or..
    Saint Petersburg, FL
    Moves
    01 Jan '08 05:49
    Originally posted by sasquatch672
    Quit yer frickin' cryin. I've never seen a team so fellated in my life as the national media has done to this year's Patriots. You should be embarrassed. I think the NFL should deconstruct the Patriots next year. They have the 7th pick in the draft? That's - you should hide your face. Go Robbie Maddison!
    Right on, bro.. recc'd
  4. Joined
    20 Oct '02
    Moves
    01 Jan '08 07:41

P-
    Right on bro, recced. Some people just cant comprehend perfection
  5. SubscriberSmookieP
    Lead, Follow, or..
    Saint Petersburg, FL
    Moves
    01 Jan '08 08:35
    Originally posted by Bobla45
    Right on bro, recced. Some people just cant comprehend perfection
    Which post did you rec?
  6. 6yd box
    Moves
    01 Jan '08 11:46

P-
    Phlabibit...i dont understand your argument...your team has gone 16-0 just be happy.

stop picking on other teams if they get some media SPIN....does it really matter? YOUR BOYS ARE 16-0...enjoy.....it may never happen again in the NFL....
  7. Joined
    02 Feb '06
    Moves
    01 Jan '08 16:44
    Originally posted by sasquatch672
    Of course you are right that most of the attention this year has gone to the Pats by far. So we've got nothing to cry about when another team gets some attention.

As far as the NFL deconstructing the Pats .... well you're a commie for expressing that notion!
  8. Joined
    28 Jun '01
    Moves
    01 Jan '08 16:541 edit
    Yep, Pats even have their own tab on ESPN's Bottom Line these days. Just curious, does Belichick have a dresser drawer full of all the shirt sleeves he cuts off his sweatshirts?
  9. USA
    Moves
    01 Jan '08 17:20
    Originally posted by vacostner
    Yep, Pats even have their own tab on ESPN's Bottom Line these days. Just curious, does Belichick have a dresser drawer full of all the shirt sleeves he cuts off his sweatshirts?
    Yup
  10. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    02 Jan '08 07:04
    Originally posted by Dance Master MC
    Yup
    Belicheck should start his own line of apparel just like Kirksey the idea guy. ๐Ÿ˜›
  11. Joined
    20 Oct '02
    Moves
    02 Jan '08 11:11
    Originally posted by SmookieP
    Which post did you rec?
    Why Phlabs of course Smookmeister
  12. 6yd box
    Moves
    02 Jan '08 13:48
    Originally posted by vacostner
    i have been cutting the sleeves of my sweats and hoodies, years before Belichick made it fashionable๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
  13. Standard memberpopawhele
    S7eeler
    U.S.
    Moves
    03 Jan '08 19:56
    Give me a Break the Colts won the Superbowl Last right? 16-0 means nothing until you win the Superbowl until then the Colts are still the Champs. Pat's fans where were you 10 years ago, licking your wounds? Go Brigade!!!
  14. Standard memberslimjim
    Death from Above
    El Paso, TX
    Moves
    04 Jan '08 07:17
    Screw all of you. If people were'nt so concerned about some damn dogs fighting Vick and the Falcons would be in the mix.
  15. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    04 Jan '08 14:27
    Originally posted by slimjim
    Screw all of you. If people were'nt so concerned about some damn dogs fighting Vick and the Falcons would be in the mix.
    Right Slim... they are JUST DOGS after all.

P-

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree