1. Standard memberbill718
    Enigma
    Seattle
    Moves
    28 Sep '14 23:232 edits
    After watching team Europe systematically crush Team USA's hope for a Ryder cup victory (again) several things are becoming clear:

1. Team Europe simply wants it more

2. Team Europe is more team minded than the individually minded Americans.

3. Team Europe's pool of talent is deeper, and slightly better than team USA's

4. America's older players such as Mickelson, Furyk, and the often injured Mr. Woods need to make way for younger players.

5. Players from team USA need to focus more on their golf shots, and less on cheerleading.

6. American golf fans need to stop blaming the team USA captain for line up choices, and face the fact that team Europe is simply a better team.

While my fellow American's were defiantly chanting USA! USA! USA! at the TV hoping for a miracle on the last day, Europhile American citizens such as myself were quietly thinking "I told you so!" 🙂

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/ryder-cup-just-latest-example-rory-mcilroys-dominance-201212743--golf.html;_ylt=AwrSbm.4mChUPSYAGQ1XNyoA
  2. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    30 Sep '14 19:25
    Originally posted by bill718
    After watching team Europe systematically crush Team USA's hope for a Ryder cup victory (again) several things are becoming clear:

1. Team Europe simply wants it more

2. Team Europe is more team minded than the individually minded Americans.

3. Team Europe's pool of talent is deeper, and slightly better than team USA's

4. America's older players ...[text shortened]... p-just-latest-example-rory-mcilroys-dominance-201212743--golf.html;_ylt=AwrSbm.4mChUPSYAGQ1XNyoA
    i blame the american fans for not shouting 'get in the hole' enough.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree