1. Joined
    10 Nov '05
    Moves
    28 Apr '07 21:56
    2-0 up, their goalie drops a very easy catch right in front of a Man U player - 2-1. Then Phil Neville (ex Man U player) inexplicably boots the ball into his own net. Wouldn't have anything to do with Everton getting a bonus 500 000 pounds from the sale of Rooney to Man U if Man U win the title?
  2. LA
    Moves
    28 Apr '07 22:23
    Originally posted by ElleEffSeee
    2-0 up, their goalie drops a very easy catch right in front of a Man U player - 2-1. Then Phil Neville (ex Man U player) inexplicably boots the ball into his own net. Wouldn't have anything to do with Everton getting a bonus 500 000 pounds from the sale of Rooney to Man U if Man U win the title?
    Don't worry about it, calm down calm down.

You're gonna need the valium tablets on Tuesday night.
  3. Swansea
    Moves
    28 Apr '07 22:26
    Nice to know one side of Liverpool is on our side πŸ˜€
  4. Standard memberRavello
    The RudeΒ©
    who knows?
    Moves
    28 Apr '07 22:29
    Put down the bottle and stop talking non sense.
  5. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    28 Apr '07 22:47
    I didn't realise Mourinho played here. πŸ˜€

D
  6. Swansea
    Moves
    28 Apr '07 22:56
    Originally posted by Ragnorak

D
    Who needs Mourinho, we got Roberto! πŸ˜€
  7. Bramall Lane
    Moves
    28 Apr '07 23:26
    If you want to talk about match fixing and Everton... let's go back to the season we went down (94/95?)...

Everton v The Wombles... Wombles 0-2 up, and Everton go on to win 3-2 - with the winner being a daisy cutter from quarter of a mile out that somehow Hans Segers managed to dive over... those points kept Everton up and sent us down!
  8. LA
    Moves
    29 Apr '07 01:29
    Have you forgotten the game Liverpool tried NOT to win against Blackburn to stop Manchester United winning the title.

Remember when Redknapp scored the free kick and every Liverpool player looked at him as if to say - "What have you done, we're not supposed to win?"
  9. Joined
    01 Jan '07
    Moves
    29 Apr '07 06:34
    SHHHH IS THAT YOU JOSE?
  10. Joined
    19 Sep '05
    Moves
    29 Apr '07 08:17
    Never thought I'd be cheering on Utd (or Bolton for that matter).

But the most unlikely? Cheering Phil Neville for his "accidental" part in stopping the Chelsea scum winning the league.

Leeds relegated too.

Joy! πŸ˜€
  11. Joined
    10 Nov '05
    Moves
    30 Apr '07 11:45
    Originally posted by Ragnorak

D
    If I was Mourinho I would have ranted on incoherently for another 10 minutes, excitedly rubbing my crotch at the thought of people paying attention to me.
  12. Joined
    10 Nov '05
    Moves
    30 Apr '07 11:46
    Originally posted by Ravello
    Put down the bottle and stop talking non sense.
    An Italian thinks match-fixing is nonsense!!! πŸ˜•
  13. Joined
    10 Nov '05
    Moves
    30 Apr '07 11:48
    Originally posted by Rooney Once a Blue
    Have you forgotten the game Liverpool tried NOT to win against Blackburn to stop Manchester United winning the title.

Remember when Redknapp scored the free kick and every Liverpool player looked at him as if to say - "What have you done, we're not supposed to win?"
    If I remember correctly by the time that goal went in Blackburn's result didn't matter (which is why Redknapp scored of course πŸ™‚).

All hail Grobbs, the king of match-fixing!
  14. LA
    Moves
    30 Apr '07 11:59
    If I remember correctly by the time that goal went in Blackburn's result didn't matter (which is why Redknapp scored of course πŸ™‚).

All hail Grobbs, the king of match-fixing!
    Sort of mate, thats all part of the fun of the rivalry between are great clubs.

From what I remember Redknapp scored, put his hand to his head as if to say "what have I done", within about 5 seconds United failed to beat West Ham, so it didn't really mater.

Anyway I hope you beat the Chelski money men on Tuesday, please try and get Terry injured if you can.

Then lets have the greatest Champions League final of all time.
    Liverpool vs Manchester United in Athens - the stuff of ledgends.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree