1. Joined
    19 Sep '05
    Moves
    22 Jun '10 08:07
    Originally posted by trev33
    you obviously fit in so well during the world cup then.
    That might be funny if I knew what it was you were alluding too oh wise one.
  2. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    22 Jun '10 11:36
    Originally posted by zm775
    How about that fantastic Kiwi goalie, kept out 23 attempted goals by the supermen of Italy's glamour stars players.

That has to be way up there.

Saves of the century, but I am bias.
    Indeed that Kiwi GK was awesome. Never forget that when a nation whose players are largely amateurs humiliates a soccer superpower things are aligning well for your country. Good looking bunch as well. I imagine the women are real honeys!
  3. Auckland
    Moves
    22 Jun '10 12:31
    Originally posted by scacchipazzo
    Indeed that Kiwi GK was awesome. Never forget that when a nation whose players are largely amateurs humiliates a soccer superpower things are aligning well for your country. Good looking bunch as well. I imagine the women are real honeys!
    scacchipazzo, our women are what make our men go out and win the game because if the lose, no honey when the come home.
  4. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    23 Jun '10 02:02
    Originally posted by zm775
    scacchipazzo, our women are what make our men go out and win the game because if the lose, no honey when the come home.
    If ti's quality honey then they should play real hard (no pun intended). One would think the Italians would play the hardest and English and French are showing why they suck! Greeks should also play better. Germans a complete enigma! USA plays awesome! Argentinian, Paraguayan and Brazilian honeys go without saying.

But back to soccer. Hope NZ advances. They have sure earned their pass! It would be a shame if they ended up not making it.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree