1. Swansea
    Moves
    07 Jan '07 12:12
    Originally posted by Angry Boy
    City to beat Spurs and play the Swans would be nice.
    That would be great 😀
    At the Liberty of course 😉 Don't want to be going to Cardiff!
  2. Bramall Lane
    Moves
    07 Jan '07 20:02
    Originally posted by ExpressiveOutburst
    😉

Unlucky blade68! I guess Warnock didn't take Swansea seriously and ended up paying the price for it! Better luck next year when we could be playing each other 😉
    I hope you stay in the Prem though, I like the squad you have there 🙂
    Bring on the 4th round draw! 😀
    Well, he says that he played a load of kids... but if you look at the team we fielded, only Hurst was an inexperienced kid (yes a couple of our subs were too)... majority of the team that started had Premiership experience - so well done to your lads.

Fortunately football isn't all about talent and skill - swansea wanted to win that game more than our lot did... the same thing happened with us v Arsenal a week ago.... if skill was all that mattered they'd have played us off the park, but passion and desire win games too! Someone should tell Wenger that before he signs anymore spineless foreigners!

Anyway - I'd like to see The Swans get The Bluebirds in the 4th Round... that would be worth watching!
  3. Bramall Lane
    Moves
    07 Jan '07 20:03
    Originally posted by millerman
    Arsenal to draw against LFC,

Now that would be giant killing 😉
    Do you want some cream for that humble pie I can see you munching on?

😉
  4. Joined
    29 Jul '04
    Moves
    07 Jan '07 20:12
    Nice 1 Swans
  5. Standard memberrhb
    Ginger Scum
    Paranoia
    Moves
    07 Jan '07 22:27
    none of my best came in, no surprise.

I almost went for F*rest against Charlton, but I couldn't back the s**m ever.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree