1. Standard memberslimjim
    Death from Above
    El Paso, TX
    Moves
    28 Dec '06 20:48
    Michael Vick. Overrated and over paid. Receivers suck also along with the defense. Owner should get rid of all of these lackluster clocksuckers.😠:'(
  2. lazy boy derivative
    Moves
    29 Dec '06 01:22
    Originally posted by slimjim
    Michael Vick. Overrated and over paid. Receivers suck also along with the defense. Owner should get rid of all of these lackluster clocksuckers.😠:'(
    I live in Arizona. Expect no sympathy from me.
  3. Joined
    28 Nov '06
    Moves
    29 Dec '06 18:08
    So he's the only over paid athlete?
  4. Standard memberslimjim
    Death from Above
    El Paso, TX
    Moves
    31 Dec '06 05:49
    Originally posted by AndrewKnott
    So he's the only over paid athlete?
    No. He is also over-rated.
  5. Standard memberPocketKings
    Banned from edits
    Grammar dyslexic
    Moves
    03 Jan '07 17:28
    Yet they fire a good coach 🙄 and somehow, SOMEHOW, Millen keeps his job in Detroit.
  6. Standard memberLundos
    Back to basics
    About
    Moves
    06 Jan '07 11:36
    Vick is definetely over-rated. But he doesn't have it easy, when his receivers cannot catch a 10 yard pass.
  7. Joined
    22 May '06
    Moves
    06 Jan '07 13:351 edit
    i say trade him for two top WR's in the close season. Matt Schaub-his back up looked good last year and has done ok this season.. he should be given a chance.

....but of course the money that Vick generats for the falcons will mean that they will keep hold of him as long as possible, even when everyone knows they need a better offence.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree