Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Sports Forum

Sports Forum

  1. Standard member Red Night
    RHP Prophet
    19 Jul '07 19:40
    1. Gretzky
    2. Nash

    uhhhh...I could use some help here.
  2. 19 Jul '07 19:44
    Ben Johnson!
  3. Standard member Red Night
    RHP Prophet
    19 Jul '07 19:48
    Originally posted by darvlay
    Ben Johnson!
    Good name.

    Let's move him up to second

    Lemeiueuieux?

    Must be a bunch more hockey players...eh?
  4. 19 Jul '07 19:49
    Originally posted by Red Night
    Good name.

    Let's move him up to second

    Lemeiueuieux?

    Must be a bunch more hockey players...eh?
    I wouldn't add them to the list. Not even to a list of people that just Americans would recognize let alone "the world", whatever that means to you.
  5. Standard member Red Night
    RHP Prophet
    19 Jul '07 19:51
    Originally posted by darvlay
    I wouldn't add them to the list. Not even to a list of people that just Americans would recognize let alone "the world", whatever that means to you.
    was orr a canuck?
  6. 19 Jul '07 19:52
    Originally posted by Red Night
    was orr a canuck?
    Every good hockey player from the NHL before the early-80's was born and raised in Canada. Including Bobby Orr, from Parry Sound, Ontario.
  7. Standard member Red Night
    RHP Prophet
    19 Jul '07 19:55
    Originally posted by darvlay
    Every good hockey player from the NHL before the early-80's was born and raised in Canada. Including Bobby Orr, from Parry Sound, Ontario.
    esposito?
  8. 19 Jul '07 19:56
    Originally posted by Red Night
    esposito?
    What did I just say?
  9. Standard member uzless
    The So Fist
    19 Jul '07 20:02
    Originally posted by Red Night
    1. Gretzky
    2. Nash

    uhhhh...I could use some help here.
    Donovan Bailey
    Owen Hargreaves
    Lennox Lewis
    Mike Weir
    Brett "The Hitman" Heart
  10. 19 Jul '07 22:24
    Originally posted by uzless
    Donovan Bailey
    Owen Hargreaves
    Lennox Lewis
    Mike Weir
    Brett "The Hitman" Heart
    Ooohhh... ya just beat me to Lennox!

    What about Paul Peschisolido?
  11. Standard member Frank Burns
    Great Big Stees
    20 Jul '07 11:29
    Buck Owens
  12. 20 Jul '07 13:44
    Greg Rusedski
  13. Standard member rhb
    Ginger Scum
    20 Jul '07 14:54
    Brian Adams
    Celine Dion
  14. 20 Jul '07 15:25
    John (Darth Maple) Part
    Cliff Thorburn, Kirk Stevens,
    but top of the shop must be Bill Werberniuk
  15. 20 Jul '07 19:58
    BEN JOHNSON- the greatest 100m runner of all time