1. Standard memberRed Night
    RHP Prophet
    pursuing happiness
    Joined
    22 Feb '06
    Moves
    13669
    19 Jul '07 20:23
    Virren
    Nurmi
    Henie
  2. Joined
    11 Dec '06
    Moves
    26720
    26 Jul '07 11:21
    1 out of 3

    (Finland isnt a scandinavian country)
  3. Wanssum
    Joined
    27 Dec '04
    Moves
    25921
    27 Jul '07 11:04
    Michael & Brian Laudrup (Soccer)
  4. Joined
    07 Sep '05
    Moves
    35068
    27 Jul '07 17:541 edit
    Bjorn Borg
    Stefan Edberg
    Henrik Larssen
    Ingemar Stenmark
    Carolina Klüft
  5. Donationrwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    Royal Oak, MI
    Joined
    09 Sep '01
    Moves
    26187
    27 Jul '07 18:021 edit
    Originally posted by mtthw
    Bjorn Borg
    Stefan Edberg
    Henrik Larssen
    Ingemar Stenmark
    Carolina Klüft
    Thank you. I was wondering how long this stupid thread would go before someone brought up Borg. Now how about all the Scandinavian players in the NHL, like Mats Sundin and Nicklas Lidstrom?
  6. Standard memberRed Night
    RHP Prophet
    pursuing happiness
    Joined
    22 Feb '06
    Moves
    13669
    27 Jul '07 18:48
    Originally posted by mtthw
    Bjorn Borg
    Stefan Edberg
    Henrik Larssen
    Ingemar Stenmark
    Carolina Klüft
    Some very good names.

    Particularly Borg.
  7. SubscriberSmookieP
    Lead, Follow, or..
    Fort Lauderdale
    Joined
    17 Aug '06
    Moves
    119668
    28 Jul '07 09:06
    Mats Wilander

    Finland's not Scandinavian?
  8. Joined
    03 Mar '07
    Moves
    5833
    29 Jul '07 21:56
    Scandinavia: Norway, Denmark and Sweden.

    Nordic countries: Norway, Denmark, Sweden, Iceland and Finland. (Isn't it?)

    Anybody knows any Norwegains then? 🙂
  9. Joined
    23 Sep '05
    Moves
    11774
    29 Jul '07 22:14
    Originally posted by rwingett
    Thank you. I was wondering how long this stupid thread would go before someone brought up Borg. Now how about all the Scandinavian players in the NHL, like Mats Sundin and Nicklas Lidstrom?
    The greatest of all Scandinavian NHL-stars: Peter "Foppa" Forsberg.
  10. Wanssum
    Joined
    27 Dec '04
    Moves
    25921
    30 Jul '07 10:46
    Originally posted by baresvada
    Scandinavia: Norway, Denmark and Sweden.

    Nordic countries: Norway, Denmark, Sweden, Iceland and Finland. (Isn't it?)

    Anybody knows any Norwegains then? 🙂
    Flo (soccer player)
  11. Joined
    11 Dec '06
    Moves
    26720
    21 Sep '07 08:20
    norway thor hushovd - cyclist , specialist sprinter, kjetil andre aamodt - downhill skier, ole einar bjorndal bi-athelete - 5 olympic gold medals
  12. Joined
    11 Dec '06
    Moves
    26720
    21 Sep '07 08:23
    norwegian footballers ole solskjaer, john carew, morten gamst pedersen
  13. Joined
    02 Jul '07
    Moves
    2416
    21 Sep '07 13:34
    annika sorenstam
Back to Top