Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Sports Forum

Sports Forum

  1. 29 Aug '07 20:08
    any interest in an RHP fantasy football league?
  2. Standard member Ramned
    The Rams
    29 Aug '07 20:13
    Thread 70611

    Fortunately for you, you're too late - you wouldn't want to join the poor fellows who are going to get pummelled by The Ramned this year, would you?

    Unless you make a second one - though season is right around the corneR !!
  3. 29 Aug '07 20:27
    Originally posted by Ramned
    Thread 70611

    Fortunately for you, you're too late - you wouldn't want to join the poor fellows who are going to get pummelled by The Ramned this year, would you?

    Unless you make a second one - though season is right around the corneR !!
    Doh!

    Anyone up for a second one?
  4. 01 Sep '07 03:00
    Originally posted by zebano
    Doh!

    Anyone up for a second one?
    I'm already in 4, so of course I'll play again.
  5. Standard member Red Night
    RHP Prophet
    01 Sep '07 03:07
    Originally posted by zebano
    Doh!

    Anyone up for a second one?
    I'm terrible at football, but I'd do one with the two of you.
  6. 01 Sep '07 09:19
    Yeah
  7. 02 Sep '07 16:37
    There is one on SI.com where you pick one WR, one RB and one QB each week. Easy but you cna only use the player once each season. I'll set it up if there's any interest. In fact I'll set it up and get back here with the password and see what happens.
  8. 02 Sep '07 16:40 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by badmoon
    There is one on SI.com where you pick one WR, one RB and one QB each week. Easy but you cna only use the player once each season. I'll set it up if there's any interest. In fact I'll set it up and get back here with the password and see what happens.
    join the RHP All Star league. Password is RHP. Look for the Three For All Football fantasy Football game.

    http://fantasygames.sportingnews.com
  9. 03 Sep '07 03:33
    I thought that there were some folks who wouldn't to do a league?
  10. 06 Sep '07 01:53
    Come on you turkey necks, Sign up and play and shut your pie hole
  11. 06 Sep '07 05:05
    Originally posted by badmoon
    Come on you turkey necks, Sign up and play and shut your pie hole
    WHATS THE ID and PASS WORD?

    I tried RHP all Star and RHP..but it would not let me in
  12. Standard member PocketKings
    Banned from edits
    06 Sep '07 15:49
    Originally posted by spurs73
    WHATS THE ID and PASS WORD?

    I tried RHP all Star and RHP..but it would not let me in
    The combination is: 1............2..............3...............4
  13. 07 Sep '07 04:56
    League name is RHP All Stars PW RHP